Presidential Candidates: Survey

Jul 2012
Hi Everyone! Here's a simple survey that will line you up with the Presidential Candidate you have the most in common

with. I ended up with my top two of 95% Ron Paul and 95% Gary Johnson with like 76% with Romney (lol wut?) only

9% with Obama (This one surprised me more than the Romney which was still a shocker.) Post your results. Also, some

of the sections are expandable so don't forget to look at like Foreign Issues and answer the extra questions.

My results = I side 95% with Ron Paul

Get your results @ iSideWith.com

Jul 2009
Port St. Lucie
68% for the Dems and Greens and 58% for the Repubs. Sounds about right (considering the servery's limitations), I tend to lean left on economic issues and right an (non-religious) social issues.

As for how I'm actually planning on voting, (J)Rocky Anderson.

myp

Jan 2009
I got Ron Paul 90%, Gary Johnson 88%, Romney 65%, Obama 23% and 90% libertarian, 65% Republican, 44% Green, and 23% Democratic.

The thing is though, for most of those questions, in reality I have a "create my own answer" answer (I don't completely agree with any of the options. For the sake of this survey, I did write my own answers in some and in others I selected from those given because only those are going to be used for the scoring.

And as for who I'll vote for, no idea right now.

Mar 2009
Undisclosed
1.Romney-92%

2.Ron Paul-86%

3.Virgil Goode-82%

4.Obama-20%

Well now we know, I guess.;)

Jul 2012
Wherever the world takes me
I matched up most with Gary Johnson 85% and Ron Paul 82% close behind, fine, but when I get a 61% with Obama and 56% with Romney, I feel like I need to take a shower.

Jan 2012
Texas
Romney 94%
Gary johnson 77%
Virgil good71%
Barak obama 43%
Texas voters 52%

Honestly I am not suprized, I tend to be socially liberal,and fiscally conservative.

I support low taxes for all, backing down from social programs, but I also support legalization of marajana and federal funds to stem cell research.

Aug 2012
My survey came out as they were all morons and people who vote for them are the same. Only 4 more weeks of each of them telling lies on TV before the election. Whooppe doo

Jan 2012
Texas
My survey came out as they were all morons and people who vote for them are the same. Only 4 more weeks of each of them telling lies on TV before the election. Whooppe doo
One can only hope you do not vote. Please stay at home, watch family guy our something.

Aug 2012
One can only hope you do not vote. Please stay at home, watch family guy our something.
I do not get to vote in American elections thank God as I am not a stupid American.Americans deserve all they get.they vote these idiots in who only care about themselves and their business mates.

Jan 2012
Texas
I do not get to vote in American elections thank God as I am not a stupid American.Americans deserve all they get.they vote these idiots in who only care about themselves and their business mates.
Than shut the hell up, and but out. If we are all just idiots why do you care. Focus on your little slice of nowhere

Jan 2012
Texas
Your flag is Afghanistan, I take it you live there, I don't really value input from that nation. It's a hell hole, there are people starving in the streets and being murdered. So fix your country before you have an opinion on countries that are absolutely superior to yours.

Oct 2012
Flower Mound, TX (In the basement.)
Your flag is Afghanistan, I take it you live there, I don't really value input from that nation. It's a hell hole, there are people starving in the streets and being murdered. So fix your country before you have an opinion on countries that are absolutely superior to yours.

This ^^^^^^

Jul 2009
Port St. Lucie
Well they do have an awsome anthem. Otherwise I share your sentiments.

Oct 2012
Flower Mound, TX (In the basement.)
There was some stupid movie out a few years ago about some guy named Borat, or something like that. Anyway, there was a mix up at an official function and the band played the made up anthem from that movie vice the real anthem of Afghanistan.

Jul 2009
Port St. Lucie
I'm talking about the national anthem of Afghanistan. The rest of the country might be shit but it's a good anthem.

Aug 2012
Wrong and wrong again. No one cares what input you value at all.