Presidential Candidates: Survey

Jan 2012
Texas
None of your business where I am from.:p
Thats because your nation is probably nothing compared to mine. You cant even have pride in your home. How sad for you.

I am from the great state of texas, probably has a larger population of people from your country than what is currently in your country. People dont flock to the usa in droves because our nation is pretty.

The proof is self evident.

Aug 2012
Thats because your nation is probably nothing compared to mine. You cant even have pride in your home. How sad for you.

I am from the great state of texas, probably has a larger population of people from your country than what is currently in your country. People dont flock to the usa in droves because our nation is pretty.

The proof is self evident.
Yes my nation cannot compare with yours when it comes to imprisoning people without trial for years on end and we do not have 50 million of our people living in poverty. We also do not spend $750 billion a year on defense/offence that we cannot afford.We do not go and invade other peoples states either and we do not kill people wholesale like your country does. We have not overthrown anyone government either.. and we are not bankrupt like America. Have a nice day ,,lol

Jan 2012
Texas
Yes my nation cannot compare with yours when it comes to imprisoning people without trial for years on end and we do not have 50 million of our people living in poverty. We also do not spend $750 billion a year on defense/offence that we cannot afford.We do not go and invade other peoples states either and we do not kill people wholesale like your country does. We have not overthrown anyone government either.. and we are not bankrupt like America. Have a nice day ,,lol
50 million in poverty... Sounds pretty bankrupt to me. No need to defend somewhere nobody wants to be. Bottom line fix the tragity that you call home before you think you can attempt to understand our nations issues.

Aug 2012
Don't know who told you that. Who else in the world can borrow for ten years at ~1.7%?
American spending is more than they take in and it is all going to come back to haunt the Americans in the future as the dollar is dropped as a reserve currency. It is pretty much all downhill for America.

Aug 2012
He makes up his own facts
I think you will find that all my facts are actual facts and you will also find that what you post is mostly fantasy fiction. I am pretty much done with you snipping around my ankles on all threads. Get a life kid.

myp

Jan 2009
American spending is more than they take in and it is all going to come back to haunt the Americans in the future as the dollar is dropped as a reserve currency. It is pretty much all downhill for America.
That's really not the case. First of all, spending more than you take in does not mean you are bankrupt. There is time value to money- sometimes it makes sense or is a good idea to spend more than you take in if you can borrow at reasonable rates. How many companies sell stock or sell bonds to pay for their daily operations? That does not mean they are bankrupt. How many students take loans to pay for school? That does not mean they are bankrupt.

As for there being decreased demand for USD- not quite. Again, the market is willing to lend to the US government for RECORD low rates right now.

Aug 2012
That's really not the case. First of all, spending more than you take in does not mean you are bankrupt. There is time value to money- sometimes it makes sense or is a good idea to spend more than you take in if you can borrow at reasonable rates. How many companies sell stock or sell bonds to pay for their daily operations? That does not mean they are bankrupt. How many students take loans to pay for school? That does not mean they are bankrupt.

As for there being decreased demand for USD- not quite. Again, the market is willing to lend to the US government for RECORD low rates right now.
If you are spending more than you are taking in and just paying off the interest every month but cannot afford to pay off the actual debt then you are basically bankrupt. In that you have no money to pay your debts off. If you keep spending $650-750 billion on your military then you are going to have serious problems. The world is changing and all America is doing is bumping up its military,that is the wrong move,you cannot stop the world spinning. The American empire is coming to and end just like all the other empires.America is broken and it is not going to get fixed. War and greed has killed it.

myp

Jan 2009
If you are spending more than you are taking in and just paying off the interest every month but cannot afford to pay off the actual debt then you are basically bankrupt.
That's just not true. See my examples above. (and America isn't at that point where it can't pay off the actual debt)

In that you have no money to pay your debts off. If you keep spending $650-750 billion on your military then you are going to have serious problems. The world is changing and all America is doing is bumping up its military,that is the wrong move,you cannot stop the world spinning. The American empire is coming to and end just like all the other empires.America is broken and it is not going to get fixed. War and greed has killed it.
I think you are just here to make a political argument, but note that your politics can't trump the facts of economics and finance. You don't like American military spending. We get it. Either way, America is still far from bankrupt and hopefully the current push towards better budgeting will remove the country farther from that possibility moving forward.

Jan 2012
Texas
I think you will find that all my facts are actual facts and you will also find that what you post is mostly fantasy fiction. I am pretty much done with you snipping around my ankles on all threads. Get a life kid.
What, can't produce any facts... So you resort to this petty attempt. You are not done with me, you are owned by me.

You never produced a fact, just anti american rhetoric really from a place of jealosy.

Acting like you are better than me is an act of arrogance, arogance is ignorance.

You just can't debate, so I take this feeble attempt as your surrender.

Aug 2012
That's just not true. See my examples above. (and America isn't at that point where it can't pay off the actual debt)

I think you are just here to make a political argument, but note that your politics can't trump the facts of economics and finance. You don't like American military spending. We get it. Either way, America is still far from bankrupt and hopefully the current push towards better budgeting will remove the country farther from that possibility moving forward.
America cannot service its future debts, it is therefore bankrupt. America has more debts than some people actually think. That is what you get for spending more money than you actually have.

Aug 2012
What, can't produce any facts... So you resort to this petty attempt. You are not done with me, you are owned by me.

You never produced a fact, just anti american rhetoric really from a place of jealosy.

Acting like you are better than me is an act of arrogance, arogance is ignorance.

You just can't debate, so I take this feeble attempt as your surrender.

Blah blah blah.

myp

Jan 2009
America cannot service its future debts, it is therefore bankrupt. America has more debts than some people actually think. That is what you get for spending more money than you actually have.
It's simply not true. You are either misinformed or lying to yourself. Look at the rates and market demand as well as the economic outlook.