Prostitution

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
If any want hanging, be in touch. The value of a service or a commodity, by the way, depends on the work put into it, and it is sold at that price - from which the capitalists steals a high proportion to buy power over the mugs. I have always managed to do socially useful work, myself, and made enough to live comfortably even as I was robbed, but, then, I understand the system..
So, due to the evil master existing you are given the opportunity to contribute socially. Does this not in some way add to the usefulness of the master that steals from you?

Mar 5, 2011
Rhondda, Cymru
So, due to the evil master existing you are given the opportunity to contribute socially. Does this not in some way add to the usefulness of the master that steals from you?
No - but it allows me to be useful and to work on the theory of how to see him off - though it is, actually, not 'him' but, indirectly, the capitalist state itself.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
Then...there is use?

A reason for said corporate entity to exist?

A "Something" which allows you to pursue your task?

Mar 5, 2011
Rhondda, Cymru
Then...there is use?

A reason for said corporate entity to exist?

A "Something" which allows you to pursue your task?
Oh no - the capitalists are trying to destroy everything useful to society, as you know. Humanity and capitalism are incompatible: what they want is wolves and sheep.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
Oh no - the capitalists are trying to destroy everything useful to society, as you know. Humanity and capitalism are incompatible: what they want is wolves and sheep.

Uh...no, I do not "Know" this.

I see human society as the creator of capitalism...but I suppose I could be wrong.

Mar 5, 2011
Rhondda, Cymru
Uh...no, I do not "Know" this.

I see human society as the creator of capitalism...but I suppose I could be wrong.
Primitive human society created it, as it created feudalism: they are way-stations to a grown-up humanity.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
Primitive human society created it, as it created feudalism: they are way-stations to a grown-up humanity.
I see...so we are not dealing with current reality, but instead dreams of a future humanity....cool.

I see us all moving to another planet, where the air is food...and simply by breathing we are fed. Here, money is pointless, because sunlight energizes the atmosphere to the point that electricity flows naturally, and machines produce everything we need at no cost whatsoever.
War does not even come into play due to abundant resources, and God is understood to be a universal force encompassing all.

Mar 5, 2011
Rhondda, Cymru
Why do reactionaries always use this word 'dreams'? Do you actually dream? What has that process to do with wish-fulfilment fantasy, which is what you seem to mean? What the rest of your posting means God may know - I'm afraid I don't. Is it perhaps in American?

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
As before...we have an impasse.

Perhaps a language barrier, maybe thought.

Either way....pointless.

Mar 5, 2011
Rhondda, Cymru
If you think you are living in an advanced human society, you are on stronger stuff than I can get, Tecoyah. Be in touch when you come down! :)

Dec 20, 2012
Sex workers are human beings too. I don't understand why people are judged so harshly for doing a job, alright. Some people do it by choice, some people love their jobs. They're not all dirty, nasty people. Obviously it's a job people want to exist or there wouldn't be paying customers.

They're equal with the rest of us, they just have very different jobs. That's all.

Dec 21, 2012
I mean, I won't be hiring any prostitutes any time soon, but I still think that they're ok to have in society as long as they don't publicly reveal themselves and offer business only in private.

Jan 1, 2013
I think that it should be legal, if but to be able to tax it. It exists and is live and well across the entire nation. Why prohibit it and criminalize all who use the services of a prostitute?

clax

Banned
Jan 6, 2012
Texas
I think that it should be legal, if but to be able to tax it. It exists and is live and well across the entire nation. Why prohibit it and criminalize all who use the services of a prostitute?
I don't think that the opportunity to tax something is any grounds to legalize it.