quarantine of evil

Oct 7, 2012
NC
From the Bible, we learn that God cast out 1/3 of heaven's angels. Those that chose to follow lucifer were expelled from heaven.

But why?

I suspect that evil is a thing, a disease. A self-willed disease of sorts. It is also highly contagious and very corrosive to the being it infects (think WWZ).

As such, God quarantined evil to earth. He could not allow it to infect heaven and or the universe so he isolated it to one planet.

Then one must then wonder, why would God have souls (implanted in human bodies) reside on this planet infected with evil? That seems cruel, no?

Imagine however, that souls where in heaven at the time of lucifer's fall. souls that were developing in a kind of divine incubator. It may very well be that the souls were exposed to this evil while in this developmental stage. Angels, however, were fully developed able to rightly choose or not choose evil. Souls, on the other hand, were not yet fully developed; as such their "choice" was not a fair choice.

God had mandated that those infected with evil must be cast out and quarantined, however, what of these souls that were developing. they were exposed...but is it fair to cast them out? They were immature, not capable of real choice.

God devised a plan. He froze the souls in heaven and to let them develop on the quarantined planet where they would be able to rightfully choose evil or not. They will be placed into human bodies and as such into divinely created scenarios where the "choice" will truly be theirs.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2013
North Carolina
Reconstruction of the Fables........anyone who believes they have the God (if there is one) figured out is delusional IMHO.

Oct 7, 2012
NC
Reconstruction of the Fables........anyone who believes they have the God (if there is one) figured out is delusional IMHO.
i don't think i have God figured out; i just like pondering and speculating on the topic.

I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His thoughts; the rest are details.

-Albert Einstein

Nov 24, 2016
Victoria, BC
I suspect that evil is a thing, a disease. A self-willed disease of sorts. It is also highly contagious and very corrosive to the being it infects.
It is standard Christian theology that evil is not a real, existent entity, but rather a privation of the Good.

Perhaps you do not intend it, but it appears that you are a heretic.

Oct 7, 2012
NC
It is standard Christian theology that evil is not a real, existent entity, but rather a privation of the Good.

Perhaps you do not intend it, but it appears that you are a heretic.
I probably am a heretic by some standards.

My answer to your dilemma though is that privation caused the formation of the "thing".