Rapper Tweets his Suicide

May 3, 2012
The motherland
It has become a norm to share personal moments on social networking sites and the AZ gunman said goodbye to his MySpace friends before committing a mass shooting and celebrities usually have millions of followers and they have an obligation to inform their followers what they are up to especially when it comes to their important decisions.

Jan 3, 2013
That's a sad story. It's a shame that the article implies that his breakup drove him to it, yet this Honey Cocaine women is now claiming that they weren't dating at all. It seems like people just want to look for somebody to blame in a suicide, but it is really a personal decision.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
That's a sad story. It's a shame that the article implies that his breakup drove him to it, yet this Honey Cocaine women is now claiming that they weren't dating at all. It seems like people just want to look for somebody to blame in a suicide, but it is really a personal decision.

.....+1.....

Jan 7, 2013
Sanity is relative
Social networking, IMO, really leaves people to share a little too much.

I'm sorry that he felt so bad that he felt this was his only way out. Obviously, there was more going on in his head than a relationship (no matter what the woman called it, it was what it was in his head) that was over.

Suicide is not necessarily a blame game. Many times it's a matter of feeling overwhelmed with everything in life, and not seeing an end to the negative trend.

chris7375

Secretary of State
Jun 11, 2012
Stuart
The problem is those who use it to state their intentions whether it is harm on themselves or others always goes over looked. Though in this case it was not a few hours or a day this man let them know realtime his intentions.

Though there are cases where people have forewarned people of their intentions and people largely ignored it.

I am sorry if I see someone post I am going to do something Big that will make the news tomorrow on Facebook I am going to let the police know. If the person was not going to harm someone good but I would rather be safe then sorry. If it costs a friendship so be it. I would hope they would do the same to me.

Dec 19, 2012
Sigh.

It's unfortunate that he did this. I feel bad for the friend/possible ex-girlfriend who this is being put on, too. It's sure to haunt her for a long time, both from the public and her own private thoughts. :(