rodman working for the CIA

Oct 7, 2012
NC
this is a conspiracy theory::ninja:

the cia has honed in on numerous conversations with kim jong un over the years. among those kim as a youth indicated in his diary that he loved the wild outlandish dennis rodman. when this slipped out he was spanked severly by his uncle. kim was 12 at the time.

the CIA, knows that rodman is a loose cannon so the opportunity to use him was limited but also potentially beneficial (no one would suspect it..except me of course). the crazyier he acts the less folks would suspect, and we know he'll act crazy. so behind the scenes they arranged for this connection. the connection had two goals:

1. opening kim and NK to the west. making the west more OK in their eyes allowing for more intervention in the future.

2. additional intel gathering through rodman's entourage (CIA operative).

that is all. good day and God bless.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky

the cia has honed in on numerous conversations with kim jong un over the years. among those kim as a youth indicated in his diary that he loved the wild outlandish dennis rodman. when this slipped out he was spanked severly by his uncle. kim was 12 at the time.

the CIA, knows that rodman is a loose cannon so the opportunity to use him was limited but also potentially beneficial (no one would suspect it..except me of course). the crazyier he acts the less folks would suspect, any we know he'll act crazy. so behind the scenes they arranged for this connection. the connection had two goals:

1. opening kim and NK to the west. making the west more OK in their eyes allowing for more intervention in the future.

Actually...this is one of the few conspiracy theories I have seen that seems plausible.

Rodman is almost a Men in Black character.

Jul 26, 2009
Opa Locka

the CIA, knows that rodman is a loose cannon so the opportunity to use him was limited but also potentially beneficial (no one would suspect it..except me of course). the crazyier he acts the less folks would suspect, and we know he'll act crazy. so behind the scenes they arranged for this connection. the connection had two goals:

That actually makes sense.