Santorum says Obama agenda not based on Bible, but "different theology"

Jan 2009
...And this is why Santorum cannot win the general election. That and his silly economic plans. This guy makes me cringe so much that I think I might rather have Obama in office than him (yes I said it).

Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum challenged President Barack Obama's Christian beliefs on Saturday, saying White House policies were motivated by a "different theology."
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/18/us-usa-campaign-santorum-idUSTRE81H0M220120218

Jan 2012
Iowa-Nebraska border
I agree unless we devolve to the Wiemar Republic by election day. Santorum may be right, but it is irrelevant. Obama could worship Thor for all the Constitution cares.

Pretty sleazy pandering to the redneck "Obama is a Muslim" crowd in the Republican Party. Note that Santorum didn't come out and say Obama was a Muslim but merely implied it by his choice of words.

Jan 2012
Iowa-Nebraska border
Santorum is playing to the social conservatives, but as we know, he is damaging himself and the Republicans as he advocates what he cannot deliver. Our system won't let him.

I can't imagine his being the nominee. Republicans may yet broker the convention.