Say No To Trump

Jul 26, 2009
Opa Locka
Donald Trump would be a blessing to america. We are in a multi trillion dollar debt cause we keep electing the dumb ass that can lie the best to us. No President has had a good Idea on how to solve our debt. I know Don has went from Broke to Rich Why would he not beable to do that with america?

The man is a a fiscal idiot. He hasn't gone from broke to rich, he's gone from rich to bankrupt then got lucky with bull market only to go bankrupt again. He's also notoriously unloyal, not good if you want to keep our alliances.

Mar 24, 2009
Undisclosed
Donald Trump would be a blessing to america. We are in a multi trillion dollar debt cause we keep electing the dumb ass that can lie the best to us. No President has had a good Idea on how to solve our debt. I know Don has went from Broke to Rich Why would he not beable to do that with america?
Trump looked like a idiot with all that birth certificate crap. Sometimes if you keep your mouth shut people will not know how stupid you are. Trump forgot that.:D

Nov 9, 2011
I wouldn't say he's doing nothing...He just forced Obamas hand on the BC which none of the Republicans wanted to do. Everyone is afraid of going after Obama because they don't want to be called a racist. Trump doesn't care...he just wants answers like a stauch business man.

I'm sick of crying Republicans like Boener. Trump is cutting a path for them and I'm sick of Rhino Republicans who think that Obama is not beatable.

Trump is the only guy who is taking it to him...and I'm lovin it!!
he is a racist and not afraid to be one that is all .what a genius .