Scalawag Klinton Calls For CIVIL WAR!!!

Sep 2018
Atlanta area
She is obviously a "scorned woman", if there ever was someone to fit the definition!

"Hillary Clinton’s statement Tuesday [was] that Democrats “cannot be civil” as long as Republicans hold the White House and Congress.

“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,” Clinton told CNN. “That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”

There you have it — a declaration of war and a license for violence. Where is the media outrage?

Clinton knows we are already in the danger zone when it comes to the political temperature. Her comments, then, are as reckless as bringing a can of gasoline to a bonfire."

https://nypost.com/2018/10/09/wheres-the-outrage-over-hillarys-call-for-a-civil-war/

This GIF is DEFINITELY appropriate!!!

Jun 2013
Earth
Hillary Clinton said: ""You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,” Clinton told CNN. “That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”

My great friend, tell me where you can find the word "war" in Hillary Clinton's statement. It looks like you and your kind are being brainwashed by your beloved cult leader into believing seeing or hearing something out of nothing. You and your kind had better stop talking about a civil war otherwise the stock market will drop further like a rock. :)

Sep 2018
Atlanta area
Hillary Clinton said: ""You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,” Clinton told CNN. “That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”

My great friend, tell me where you can find the word "war" in Hillary Clinton's statement. It looks like you and your kind are being brainwashed by your beloved cult leader into believing seeing or hearing something out of nothing. You and your kind had better stop talking about a civil war otherwise the stock market will drop further like a rock. :)
By definition, incivility (especially when there are physical threats) to others is akin and precursor to war.

The Dimms like to throw around the phrase "dog whistle" (pretty much hyperbole on their part), but her statement was indeed her dog whistle to give the green light for violence. :oops:

Did you not read the article? :rolleyes: It is quite convincing (& frightening too).

Last edited:
Jun 2013
Earth
By definition, incivility (especially when there are physical threats) to others is akin and precursor to war.

The Dimms like to throw around the phrase "dog whistle" (pretty much hyperbole on their part), but her statement was indeed her dog whistle to give the green light for violence. :oops:

Did you not read the article? :rolleyes: It is quite convincing (& frightening too).
My great friend, what dictionary are you using?

According to Cambridge Dictionary, incivility means rudeness. How can rudeness lead to civil war? How can be a call for incivility be a declaration of civil war and a license for violence? At worst, incivility means confrontation between the two political parties on all issues. If incivility had been practised in the American Civil War, there would not be any bloody battle at all.

My great friend, you are talking with your head in the cloud. Don't frighten yourself to death before the real civil war (I hope not) has begun!

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/incivility

http://www.historynet.com/civil-war-casualties

Last edited:
Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
This lack of civility has led to verbal attacks at restaurants and other public places. Even a shooting at a baseball practice game.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk Pro

Jun 2013
Earth
This lack of civility has led to verbal attacks at restaurants and other public places. Even a shooting at a baseball practice game.

My dear friend, unfortunately, you did not have the chance to experience the tragedy and brutality of the American Civil War, otherwise you would never confuse a civil war with lack of civility.

According to https://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/23/politics/donald-trump-shoot-somebody-support/index.html

(Begin excerpts)
Sioux Center, Iowa (CNN) Donald Trump boasted Saturday (2016) that support for his presidential campaign would not decline even if he shot someone in the middle of a crowded street.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said at a campaign rally here. (End excerpts)

If Trump practices what he preaches one day, and if you have the honour to be his chosen target, you will understand the true meaning of "lack of civility". :cool:

Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
My dear friend, unfortunately, you did not have the chance to experience the tragedy and brutality of the American Civil War, otherwise you would never confuse a civil war with lack of civility.

According to https://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/23/politics/donald-trump-shoot-somebody-support/index.html

(Begin excerpts)
Sioux Center, Iowa (CNN) Donald Trump boasted Saturday (2016) that support for his presidential campaign would not decline even if he shot someone in the middle of a crowded street.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said at a campaign rally here. (End excerpts)

If Trump practices what he preaches one day, and if you have the honour to be his chosen target, you will understand the true meaning of "lack of civility". :cool:
When you take Trump’s 5th Ave comment out of context it destroys any credibility that your posts have. I know that you aren’t ignorant of the entire statement, that only leaves me to believe the post was dishonest.

Jun 2013
Earth
When you take Trump’s 5th Ave comment out of context it destroys any credibility that your posts have. I know that you aren’t ignorant of the entire statement, that only leaves me to believe the post was dishonest.

My new great friend, your mind is getting so confused that you cannot “wake up your ideas”. You tend to talk like the Great Cult Leader and Ralph who find themselves walking on wet water -- wet, from the standpoint of water.

Wait till you receive a bullet from your beloved cult leader in the middle of 5th Avenue, then you will "wake up your ideas". :)

Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
My new great friend, your mind is getting so confused that you cannot “wake up your ideas”. You tend to talk like the Great Cult Leader and Ralph who find themselves walking on wet water -- wet, from the standpoint of water.

Wait till you receive a bullet from your beloved cult leader in the middle of 5th Avenue, then you will "wake up your ideas". :)
Go back and listen to the statement made by Candidate Trump when he says the 5th Avenue quote. You can fin it from many sources, pick one you trust. Then, a simple question, did YOU use what he said out of context? Trump didn’t say he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue. He said, “They say, I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue...”. Listen to the whole paragraph.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk