Should there be more or less gun control?

Jul 26, 2009
Opa Locka
Good point, although I think we were talking more along the lines of our preferences for alternatives to swords. But yes, it would make good sense that cross bows would not be included.
Good sense?! Machine cross-bows during the Boxer Rebellion had the same kill ratio as machine guns during WW1. I'm shocked it isn't included (but then the same politicians didn't notice when Alabama replaced the 'offensive' AoSV battle flag design with the actual Confederate flag design , so I shouldn't be supprised).

deanhills

Secretary of State
Mar 15, 2009
Good sense?! Machine cross-bows during the Boxer Rebellion had the same kill ratio as machine guns during WW1. I'm shocked it isn't included (but then the same politicians didn't notice when Alabama replaced the 'offensive' AoSV battle flag design with the actual Confederate flag design , so I shouldn't be supprised).
Come off it David, the Boxer Rebellion was millions of years ago. Surely people are long past machine cross-bows. Missiles are much more effective! :eek:

Jul 26, 2009
Opa Locka
Come off it David, the Boxer Rebellion was millions of years ago. Surely people are long past machine cross-bows. Missiles are much more effective! :eek:
Tell that to the guy shooting 1 at you. :p it was bragged that a 3 year old could fire the weapon effectively. This wasn't an exaggeration. It's a potent point defense weapon if you have the ammo you need.

deanhills

Secretary of State
Mar 15, 2009
Tell that to the guy shooting 1 at you. :p it was bragged that a 3 year old could fire the weapon effectively. This wasn't an exaggeration. It's a potent point defense weapon if you have the ammo you need.
I get the feeling that cross bows are more a weapon of choice for women these days.3 year olds would probably work on all the weapons one would find in computer games. :)