The Dark Wall.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
Okay...so we have now looked far enough back in time to see the results of the Big Bang and it is a wall of black fog, literally nothing to see because no light(stars) exist yet. Computer models must take over so we silly humans can try to understand what happened.
Shortly we will launch a telescope that can see further back and we have no idea what it will see. What do you imagine we will find?

Nov 24, 2016
Victoria, BC
'
The 3 degree (Kelvin) microwave background radiation is the wall which (at present) we cannot see beyond, though it contains subtle perturbations which can (potentially) give us information about conditions earlier than about 390,000 years after the Big Bang.

From theoretical analysis I have personally derived a figure for the density of primordial gravitational radiation from that earlier era, which I would dearly like to be tested by, as yet unattainable, observational evidence.

Aug 2, 2017
Medway Towns, Kent
the definition of a scientist... someone who knows more and more about less and less until he knows an awful lot about nothing

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
the definition of a scientist... someone who knows more and more about less and less until he knows an awful lot about nothing
The key is to KNOW you do not "Know" rather than think and pretend that you do. This is the Biggest reason I must giggle about religion and God.

Feb 8, 2013
just past the moons of Jupiter
The key is to KNOW you do not "Know" rather than think and pretend that you do. This is the Biggest reason I must giggle about religion and God.
Aww what's the matter little guy? Cat got your tongue? You Can't address someone who masterfully calls you out?