the experience of changing one's mind

Mar 5, 2011
Rhondda, Cymru
Please describe a time that you changed your opinion about something or someone? How did it happen? what moved you to another opinion about the thing?

I will submit my entry at a later time.
I had decided to emigrate to 'Israel' and live on a kibutz) (what's a foreskin between friends?) when I met two Palestinians drinking in a London pub. We got talking and they wiped the floor with me about that racist colony. Battered, I told them they shouldn't be drinking, at which they said the Prophet had been misunderstood, and wiped the floor with me again. It doesn't often happen, but when it does, fair play, I accept defeat. Free Palestine now!

Nov 21, 2017
Behind the 8 ball
I had decided to emigrate to 'Israel' and live on a kibutz) (what's a foreskin between friends?) when I met two Palestinians drinking in a London pub. We got talking and they wiped the floor with me about that racist colony. Battered, I told them they shouldn't be drinking, at which they said the Prophet had been misunderstood, and wiped the floor with me again. It doesn't often happen, but when it does, fair play, I accept defeat. Free Palestine now!
LOL!