The Floridian

Dec 2012
United States
Tiger Woods joined the president at the Floridian, a secluded yacht and golf club on the state's Treasure Coast.
The White House says the group also included Jim Crane, the Houston businessman who owns the resort and baseball's Houston Astros, and U.S. Trade Representative Ron Kirk.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/US-Obama/2013/02/17/id/490737#ixzz2LGuAYdKe

Looming debt crisis, sequester, no budget, this guy vacations more than most, he works so hard...why not.

But Jim Crane........Trade rep Kirk........my but we travel with the richest of the rich. and of course with the biggest womanizer known to modern man but then......this is Obama...he's never held to account for his actions nor the trash he hangs around with.

Woods and Obama belong together. Woods can probably help Obama out with his golf game and note it says the Obama daughters are out West....on vacation. don't want them around Tiger anyway.

Dec 2012
United States
Rich private golf resort. With rich fat cat businessmen. No women mind you. Playing golf, on vacation, with the world's current playboy champion.

And not a peep from his supporters....who of course deafen us with their silence, who when one of their political opponents associates with some 'wrong crowd' we will hear from again.

Imagine a Mitt Romney during campaign golfing with rich fat cat business people....and a known womanizer......

And yet Prince Circus Clown gets away with it.

Dec 2012
United States
A politician rubbing elbows with the rich and famous. This is surprising how?
Exactly. But we were told over and over how this was such a transparent look to the people President rather than a hobnob with the rich and powerful one. What's not surprising but notable is how no one takes this President to task for it. A Romney or Bush would have been excoriated for keeping such company, the great community organizer is immune.

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
Exactly. But we were told over and over how this was such a transparent look to the people President rather than a hobnob with the rich and powerful one. What's not surprising but notable is how no one takes this President to task for it. A Romney or Bush would have been excoriated for keeping such company, the great community organizer is immune.
Really? Your own post and this thread and the editorial pages of most newspapers is making you look like a fool right now.

Dec 2012
United States
Really? Your own post and this thread and the editorial pages of most newspapers is making you look like a fool right now.
His approval ratings and recent election win prove me right. And I couldn't possibly look the fool....not on this forum.

Jan 2009
His approval ratings and recent election win prove me right. And I couldn't possibly look the fool....not on this forum.
You realize that in the election he was up against someone who had an even worse image when it came to that stuff, right? As for approval rating it is about split. Everyone knows that Obama is very open to special interests just as pretty much every major candidate in modern history.

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
You say nobody bashes Obama while bashing Obama. Yes, you look like a fool.

Never make absolute statements, they're too easy to undermine.

Feb 2013
Wisconsin
`

President Obama in his first four years has taken 131 days, dividing his time between Hawaii, Martha’s Vineyard and, of course, Camp David, the official get away of U.S. presidents. At this rate, he could hit 262 days by the end of his eighth year, which is about average for modern presidents.

He certainly is not the king of vacation days. That honor falls to President George W. Bush, who racked up 1,020 vacation days in his eight years in office, including one five-week vacation, the most of any president in 36 years. Not to say he wasn’t on the job when he was at his Crawford, Texas ranch, but he was away from the White House.

Dec 2012
United States
You say nobody bashes Obama while bashing Obama. Yes, you look like a fool.

Never make absolute statements, they're too easy to undermine.
No, I think I made my point early and I quote "And not a peep from his supporters....who of course deafen us with their silence"

The style or process used to make the point not as important as the point itself...his er....the media, his supporters, Occupiers, women's rights advocates, his approval number remained at 55%.

You vote for him, David?

Dec 2012
United States
`

President Obama in his first four years has taken 131 days, dividing his time between Hawaii, Martha’s Vineyard and, of course, Camp David, the official get away of U.S. presidents. At this rate, he could hit 262 days by the end of his eighth year, which is about average for modern presidents.

He certainly is not the king of vacation days. That honor falls to President George W. Bush, who racked up 1,020 vacation days in his eight years in office, including one five-week vacation, the most of any president in 36 years. Not to say he wasn’t on the job when he was at his Crawford, Texas ranch, but he was away from the White House.
Nice Bush mention.

Who the President spends vacation with relevant at all?

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
No, I think I made my point early and I quote "And not a peep from his supporters....who of course deafen us with their silence"

The style or process used to make the point not as important as the point itself...his er....the media, his supporters, Occupiers, women's rights advocates, his approval number remained at 55%.

You vote for him, David?
His supporters don't complain about him pushing policies they agree with? How dare they?!

Dec 2012
United States
His supporters don't complain about him pushing policies they agree with? How dare they?!
where am I speaking to policies being pushed? I think I'm speaking to persons he chooses to associate with that are known womanizers or Wall Street fat cats...and he does so without a sound from those who criticize others for having the same associates.

I don't hear the Wall Street Occupiers sounding off about the fat cats he golfs with, I don't hear women's rights advocates making a stir about his coziness with known sexist Tiger Woods.

Michele Obama going on David Letterman another example of this hypocrisy I speak to. Here is a man(Letterman) who admittedly slept with nearly his entire female staff....while married....and yet there is no outrage when Michelle Obama makes a visit.

The Left and it's media continue to expose themselves.

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
where am I speaking to policies being pushed? I think I'm speaking to persons he chooses to associate with that are known womanizers or Wall Street fat cats...and he does so without a sound from those who criticize others for having the same associates.

I don't hear the Wall Street Occupiers sounding off about the fat cats he golfs with, I don't hear women's rights advocates making a stir about his coziness with known sexist Tiger Woods.

Michele Obama going on David Letterman another example of this hypocrisy I speak to. Here is a man(Letterman) who admittedly slept with nearly his entire female staff....while married....and yet there is no outrage when Michelle Obama makes a visit.

The Left and it's media continue to expose themselves.
People do criticize though, you're just sticking your fingers in your ears going "La! La! La! La," so you can make your arguments without having to openly lie.

Dec 2012
United States
People do criticize though, you're just sticking your fingers in your ears going "La! La! La! La," so you can make your arguments without having to openly lie.
People who normally criticize......don't today. It seems the truth doesn't fit in with your opinions on this matter so we'll move on.