The Flynn implications.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
The guilty plea and cooperation of Flynn has obviously changed the game. What do you folks imagine going forward?

Think of this as a Prediction thread.

My Take:
Flynn flips on Kushner
Kushner flips on Sessions
Sessions flips on Trump

Impeachment begins.

Oct 5, 2012
Flower Mound, TX (In the basement.)
This is all too much fun, but, seriously, what crime/s are being investigated?

So far the only charges are for lying to the FBI.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
This is all too much fun, but, seriously, what crime/s are being investigated?

So far the only charges are for lying to the FBI.
As with any investigation, we cannot know what crimes until it is completed. In this case however, witnesses are being charged in order to gain further information which will be used in further charges against the primary target of the investigation.

Nov 21, 2017
Behind the 8 ball
The legal system go by FACTS rather than phantom implications. Implications are nothing more than assumptions.

Oct 5, 2012
Flower Mound, TX (In the basement.)
Silly me, I thought our "justice" system was set up to investigate crimes to find who is responsible. Now, I find out what really happens. The "justice" system takes a person and investigates that person until they find a crime that this person has committed.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
The legal system go by FACTS rather than phantom implications. Implications are nothing more than assumptions.
A guilty plea in court is NOT assumption. You should seriously watch or read something other than Fox news for information. I had to watch hours of that channel to se ten seconds on this which was actually just bashing "The View" for celebrating his guilty plea.

Nov 21, 2017
Behind the 8 ball
LOL! Brian Ross was SUSPENDED from ABC News for FALSELY reporting that Flynn reported that Russians met with Trump/Campaign prior to election, which was a huge LIE!!! Truth is, was during Transition period AFTER he won! :D

Nov 24, 2016
Victoria, BC
Silly me, I thought our "justice" system was set up to investigate crimes to find who is responsible. Now, I find out what really happens. The "justice" system takes a person and investigates that person until they find a crime that this person has committed.
Welcome to Stalin's America --- it has been here for quite a while.

It is one of the marks of a totalitarian society that everyone must break some laws in order to survive and function. Therefore, everyone can be blackmailed by the state, if necessary.

However, I am more concerned about the injustices which powerless and innocent people suffer, rather than the come-uppances of slimy go-fers for the Billionaire Oligarchs.

Every man is innocent until proven broke

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2017
Behind the 8 ball
The guilty plea and cooperation of Flynn has obviously changed the game. What do you folks imagine going forward?

Think of this as a Prediction thread.

My Take:
Flynn flips on Kushner
Kushner flips on Sessions
Sessions flips on Trump

Impeachment begins.
You jumped the gun by assuming the suspended Brian Ross ABC News story was accurate.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
That there is any chance there was Russian collusion about the ELECTION.
This is not about collusion...even the investigation has gone WAY beyond that. Collusion investigation has led to Money laundering, Obstruction of Justice, Logan Act violations, perjury....and other investigations that involve TrumpCo. While I understand your news source does not mention these things they nevertheless exists and you may very well end up taken off guard in the coming months. My recommendation and Challenge to take an hour viewing opposing news coverage was primarily directed at you and was meant to be of assistance.

Nov 21, 2017
Behind the 8 ball
This is not about collusion...even the investigation has gone WAY beyond that. Collusion investigation has led to Money laundering, Obstruction of Justice, Logan Act violations, perjury....and other investigations that involve TrumpCo. While I understand your news source does not mention these things they nevertheless exists and you may very well end up taken off guard in the coming months. My recommendation and Challenge to take an hour viewing opposing news coverage was primarily directed at you and was meant to be of assistance.
Witch hunt creep. Witch hunts still have no factual basis.