The Hidden History of Jewish Bolshevism & Freemasonry

Aug 13, 2011
Nutcase central

If Freemasons, Jews and Bolsheviks were all part of the same nutsy conspiracy, why were the Freemasons solidly behind De Gaulle and against the Communists and didn't care about the Holocaust? Why were the Stalinists gearing up for a purge of Jews in Russia with the launch of the Doctor's Plot shortly before the death of Stalin? Why die the evil Freemasons play such a central role in setting up the United States of America? This sort of nonsense just doesn't add up when you start putting real historical facts up against the far-fetched theory advanced by Crazyhorse.

Aug 13, 2011
Gaps in that story

Communism was created in Russia as a means by which Jews could steal from the rich.
I would agree there were a lot of Jews in the Communist Party, but if they were so in control why did the USSR use the passport system identifying Jews and why were active synagogues persecuted under the Communist system? And why were so many Jews sent to the Gulags? Seems a bit schizophrenic to me, if FC's theory had any reality behind it. For that matter, why was Stalin allowed to become the new leader after Lenin?

Speaking of which, why isn't this nonsense in the conspiracy section instead of the historical discussion section? Historical discussion actually benefits from having real history in it.

Aug 13, 2011
Interesting coincidence

But of course the JEWS will deny having penned any such thing.
So a letter purported to be from one famous political Jew to another somehow comes into the hands of a right-wing publication in a time of rising anti-Semitism with just the sort of language required to support that anti-Semitic position? That's quite a string of coincidence! Now, if it was some rabid anti-Semite cobbling together a fake letter all those coincidences disappear. I leave it to the true historians in the Fray to decide which is more likely.

Jan 6, 2012
Texas
Communism was created in Western Europe as a means to give ordinary people back their humanity, as you know.
Communism was created to make emperors into gods. It not only tears down the notion that hard work pays off but goes against the nature of humanity. It existed long before Russia did it just was called something else or had no name. Again it relies on ignorant people willing to give up individuality for stability.

I don't buy the Jewish conspiracy. I must side with skeptic on this one. It is much more likely that all of the "evidence" was fabricated by anti semitic propagandists than there being an actual evil Jewish plot, reminiscent of a Batman villan. The most likely explanation is normally the correct one.

Mar 5, 2011
Rhondda, Cymru
Communism was created to make emperors into gods. It not only tears down the notion that hard work pays off but goes against the nature of humanity. It existed long before Russia did it just was called something else or had no name. Again it relies on ignorant people willing to give up individuality for stability.

I don't buy the Jewish conspiracy. I must side with skeptic on this one. It is much more likely that all of the "evidence" was fabricated by anti semitic propagandists than there being an actual evil Jewish plot, reminiscent of a Batman villan. The most likely explanation is normally the correct one.
What Marx have you read? 'Primitive communism' lasted for the vast bulk of human history, and the class robbers have only been at their thieving from us for the last few thousand years.

Jan 6, 2012
Texas
What Marx have you read? 'Primitive communism' lasted for the vast bulk of human history, and the class robbers have only been at their thieving from us for the last few thousand years.
Marx isn't the authority on it just because he write down other peoples ideas. I will not be brain washed into believing that class warfare is a reaction to rich people stealing. Here in the capitalist republic, any body can be rich. Only people who don't want to earn their wealth fall prey to that class robber rhetoric.

Marx is a charlatan

Mar 5, 2011
Rhondda, Cymru
Marx isn't the authority on it just because he write down other peoples ideas. I will not be brain washed into believing that class warfare is a reaction to rich people stealing. Here in the capitalist republic, any body can be rich. Only people who don't want to earn their wealth fall prey to that class robber rhetoric.

Marx is a charlatan
You are not doing to well on this happy belief, are you? Who brainwashes you poor suffering souls against all your money-controlled media? They must be a clever lot! What Marx have you read?

Jan 6, 2012
Texas
You are not doing to well on this happy belief, are you? Who brainwashes you poor suffering souls against all your money-controlled media? They must be a clever lot! What Marx have you read?
Marx is a charlatan, I don't read charlatan clap trap.

Jan 6, 2012
Texas
Iolo communists are cry babies who refuse to work for what they have. Crybabies can't get anywhere in capitalism so the hate it. Cry to someone who cares.

Jan 6, 2012
Texas
et al,

I'm lost here! What is the premise being discussed? What is the claim?

v/r
R
Iolo distracted the thread with his communist nonsense. Sorry, throughing scraps to dogs.

I don't know really what the point of this thread was, other than anti-semitic rhetoric.