The Men Who Built America

Jan 6, 2012
Texas
I'm just reminding you what you said that prompted the response I gave.
I just don't know when it switched from the general men of wealth to auto manufactures. We were talking about Carnegie and jp Morgan. They were not in the auto manufacturing industry.

Dec 1, 2012
Madison, AL
Despised because they achieved

Aside from Vanderbilt (and probably due to ignorance), all men I despise. I think I'll skip their glorification by the Hitler and UFO Channel.
Do you despise them because they achieved?

Or do you despise them because your liberal teachers fed that to you as part of your indoctrination?

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky

Or do you despise them because your liberal teachers fed that to you as part of your indoctrination?
Seriously misterveritis, do you drop in here just to type dribble?

Or is it possible we could gain something from your perspective beyond veiled insult and regurgitated talking points full of angry vile.

Because if you cannot offer something worthwhile to this forum...
There is no reason to allow you to play here.

Jan 3, 2013

I take exception to this idea that the robber-barons sitting on top of the pyramid actually personally achieved anything, apart from unjustly receiving the the rewards and plaudits for the hard work of the masses they oppressed. The immigrant workers who built the railroads were the ones who achieved something, not JP Morgan, the villain who took advantage of an unjust system to get rich.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
I take exception to this idea that the robber-barons sitting on top of the pyramid actually personally achieved anything, apart from unjustly receiving the the rewards and plaudits for the hard work of the masses they oppressed. The immigrant workers who built the railroads were the ones who achieved something, not JP Morgan, the villain who took advantage of an unjust system to get rich.

I wonder then...do you compliment the chef for an amazing meal?

And if so, would such a meal be possible without the kitchen, building, or pay he receives to create his art?

Is the restraunt owner also a robber baron?

Dec 1, 2012
Madison, AL
Seriously misterveritis, do you drop in here just to type dribble?

Or is it possible we could gain something from your perspective beyond veiled insult and regurgitated talking points full of angry vile.

Because if you cannot offer something worthwhile to this forum...
There is no reason to allow you to play here.
Why do you despise the great men who built the nation? Why?
Do you choose to threaten me? Awesome.

Dec 1, 2012
Madison, AL
Have you read any of their biographies? I have. They were outstanding, flawed personalities. They achieved greatness. The guy swinging the hammer, well, he did what he was capable of doing. He used his muscles to work to earn a meager living.

So why do you despise them?