The most destructive human creation.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
its funny that you jumped to moderating people when they prove you wrong.

Sour grapes I suppose. It still isn't going to change the facts though.

I do not wish to allow this to become personal....but will simply point out that YOU felt the need to send me PMs (12) en mass after feeing a debate did not go your way...were banned, and after discussion allowed to return in the current carnation.

You were given a second chance because much of your input had value. Let us hope this was a wise choice.

I have given you NO reason to be as ass....and will deal with you as I would if you did so to any other member.

Just because I am your MOD...does not make me immune to the rules I hold everyone else to.

Understand....you will not be allowed back, as n IP block is very easy.

Feb 8, 2013
just past the moons of Jupiter
I do not wish to allow this to become personal....but will simply point out that YOU felt the need to send me PMs (12) en mass after feeing a debate did not go your way...were banned, and after discussion allowed to return in the current carnation.

You were given a second chance because much of your input had value. Let us hope this was a wise choice.

I have given you NO reason to be as ass....and will deal with you as I would if you did so to any other member.

Just because I am your MOD...does not make me immune to the rules I hold everyone else to.

Understand....you will not be allowed back, as n IP block is very easy.
I am not going to speak to you until you canreturn to the topic. Dredging up personal crap doesn't make you right. And the fact still stands that automobile traffic is by far more destructive than most even all other creations of humans.

When you are done attacking me and wish to return to the topic I will continue discussing it with you. But I don't feel any need to address this personal attack that would probably be more appropriate in private messages.

I suggest you refresh yourself. http://politicalfray.com/political-...ntelligent-respectful-debate-not-attacks.html

Last edited: