The Nomadic Lifestyle of Stephen Bannon

Jan 31, 2017
South Fl.
In the three years before he became Donald Trump’s chief strategist, Stephen K. Bannon lived as a virtual nomad in a quest to build a populist political insurgency.
No presidential adviser in recent memory has followed such a mysterious, peripatetic path to the White House. It was as though he was a man with no fixed address.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...866f4c-0285-11e7-ad5b-d22680e18d10_story.html

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2017
South Fl.
The bottom line is: Maybe having somebody "thinking out side of the box" could end up being a good thing. I suppose it could be a disaster too.
Indeed it could.
I’m a Leninist. Lenin wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.” Steve Bannon, 2013

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
Indeed it could.
I’m a Leninist. Lenin wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.” Steve Bannon, 2013
And he seems to be accomplishing this with the blessing of a chunk of the citizenry....whether they even realize it or not.:mad:

Nov 24, 2016
Victoria, BC
'
I heard today that Trump went to Nashville and laid a wreath on the grave of the genocidal murderer and stealer of Indian lands, Andrew Jackson !!

It figures.