The Nuclear Fallout thread.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
It seems Mr. Trump has pissed off the wrong crowd and is about to get a serious thumping probably ending in his Nixonian removal. Out of the kindness of my heart I wish to provide a place for our local TrumpHumpers to weep in peace.

On Wednesday, former NSA intelligence analyst John Schindler provided some insight into the reaction of national security officials.
“Now we go nuclear,” he*wrote on Twitter. “[Intelligence community] war going to new levels. Just got an [email from] senior [intelligence community] friend, it began: ‘He will die in jail.'”
“US intelligence is not the problem here,” Schindler*added in another tweet. “The President’s collusion with Russian intelligence is. Many details, but the essence is simple.”

Intel Community to Trump: "Now we go nuclear. He will die in jail."

Jul 2009
Port St. Lucie
bump for reference...
Everyone but the man himself have either jumped ship or gotten into legal trouble and we all know who Individual 1 is. Congress is not holding him to account. Approval ratings are just about non existent. The Federal government has collapsed becuase of his idiocy and his own people (including FOX) are turning on him in responce. He may not be out yet but a Nixonian exist is likely before 2020. Or a civil war, whichever comes 1st.

Oct 2012
NC
It seems Mr. Trump has pissed off the wrong crowd and is about to get a serious thumping probably ending in his Nixonian removal. Out of the kindness of my heart I wish to provide a place for our local TrumpHumpers to weep in peace.

On Wednesday, former NSA intelligence analyst John Schindler provided some insight into the reaction of national security officials.
“Now we go nuclear,” he*wrote on Twitter. “[Intelligence community] war going to new levels. Just got an [email from] senior [intelligence community] friend, it began: ‘He will die in jail.'”
“US intelligence is not the problem here,” Schindler*added in another tweet. “The President’s collusion with Russian intelligence is. Many details, but the essence is simple.”

thank you for providing a place for trumpsters to weep in peace, though we did not need it.
I will have to make one for those anti-trumpers who have been infected with the leftist-hate-zombie virus.