The...this is who I am thread.

Jan 2013
Sanity is relative
I am an fiercely independent, fiscally conservative but socially liberal. I am an office manager for a company that owns 13+ franchise quick-serve restaurants. I work alot, lol.

I am a Master Gardener in Tennessee since 2005, and a 'reasonable greenie' - we are the stewards of this planet, dagnabit, and it's the only one we have. By I do try to walk a fine line with understanding that we exist, there are certain necessities in life that we are best with rather than without.

I do a lot of reading on the History of Scotland, have some in my blood, enjoy Celtic festivals and Celtic Music.

And I like food. All time bestest restaurant: www.Scomas.com . I don't get there enough, maybe every 5 years. So, if anybody is out that way, send me a doggy bag please?

Jun 2012
Stuart
I am an fiercely independent, fiscally conservative but socially liberal. I am an office manager for a company that owns 13+ franchise quick-serve restaurants. I work alot, lol.

I am a Master Gardener in Tennessee since 2005, and a 'reasonable greenie' - we are the stewards of this planet, dagnabit, and it's the only one we have. By I do try to walk a fine line with understanding that we exist, there are certain necessities in life that we are best with rather than without.

I do a lot of reading on the History of Scotland, have some in my blood, enjoy Celtic festivals and Celtic Music.

And I like food. All time bestest restaurant: www.Scomas.com . I don't get there enough, maybe every 5 years. So, if anybody is out that way, send me a doggy bag please?
Can you bring my grass back to life?:redface:

Jan 2013
Sanity is relative
Can you bring my grass back to life?:redface:
Do you drink coffee, tea or beer?

put one (or all three, I guess lol) cup coffee or beer or two cups of tea in a gallon of water, and spray it on your lawn once a week, enough to dampen the dirt each time, early morning.

Or, just wait til spring. :p

Jun 2012
Stuart
Do you drink coffee, tea or beer?

put one (or all three, I guess lol) cup coffee or beer or two cups of tea in a gallon of water, and spray it on your lawn once a week, enough to dampen the dirt each time, early morning.

Or, just wait til spring. :p
Lol no see my dogs chase each other around the yard and where they run no grass is there anymore lol.

Jan 2013
Hello.I come from China,maybe it's a mysterious country.And one of my friends give me an account.It's my pleasure to meet all of you.I am a college student who major at Process Equipment And Control Engineering.It's kind of boring work.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
Hello.I come from China,maybe it's a mysterious country.And one of my friends give me an account.It's my pleasure to meet all of you.I am a college student who major at Process Equipment And Control Engineering.It's kind of boring work.
Welcome....and glad to have you here.

myp

Jan 2009
En.I wanna ask a question..... Where I can see the record of what I said and whether the others have replied yet?I can't find the button.Thank you so much.
The default setting is that you automatically get subscribed to threads you post in and when someone replies it will show up on the main page here: http://www.politicalfray.com/usercp.php

You can also search for your posts here: http://www.politicalfray.com/search.php

There was a link on your profile for posts made by you too and I am working on something so that is temporarily gone, but should be back in the next week or so.

Jul 2013
America
I believe in the truth, not the manufactured bullshit the corrupt lying government and their controllers put out.

Last edited: