Time for my introduction thread...

chip

Forum Staff
Jan 2013
Washington
Mar 2009
Undisclosed
Hi everyone...

I'm one of the most laid back people you will ever meet, and I absolutely love learning and community. The one constant in my life has been I love to learn about new things, and to be open to other perspectives and viewpoints, because we are all in this together!

I like to work on websites and computers, and I have been getting into photography more.

I look forward to contributing to the Political Fray community. :)
Nice to meet you Chip.:)

I wish you good luck!:)

Feb 2012
England
Hi everyone...

I'm one of the most laid back people you will ever meet, and I absolutely love learning and community. The one constant in my life has been I love to learn about new things, and to be open to other perspectives and viewpoints, because we are all in this together!

I like to work on websites and computers, and I have been getting into photography more.

I look forward to contributing to the Political Fray community. :)
Hello, will you be adding albums?

chip

Forum Staff
Jan 2013
Washington
Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
Oh boy. I could give you a really long answer lol but I'll try to summarize it instead...

I avoid the mainstream television and news channels because of how the media likes to spin the current news of the day. When I was in college, I took my required Political Science 101 class my Senior year, and was surprised about how much I learned and discovered. If I had taken that class my Freshman year, who knows if I would have gone down the Political Science route, it was just a tremendous amount of fun because of the discussions and hearing about everyone's perspective on things. And that's the thing, to consume the political news of the day, I enjoy doing that when it's through discussion and debate with other people. Community and learning go hand and hand for me.

My background is websites and I feel comfortable working on the code and the databases, so I wanted to be involved in something where I could do this along with a community that was about something I cared about.

I have removed the donation plugins that were once on the site, and I will never ask for donations.

I've also removed the ads that were on the site, as I want to build a good user experience to encourage people to join and participate in the community.

After all, we are all in this together! :)
Fantastic....truly, we are in for a fun ride.

Last edited: