Time to BREAK The Administrative State

Oct 2019
San Bernardino, CA
The question for us now as a country is, “Which direction are we going to go?” We really are at a crossroads. We cannot take the tension any longer: we must choose. Either we are governed by an administrative state that is not accountable to the political process spelled out by our Constitution or we return to the constitutional republic intended by the Founders. Fundamentally that is what all of this is about. The tension has broken into the open because Trump has forced the issue.

For those of us who believe in the original meaning of our Constitution, in limited government and natural rights, there is only one choice: break the state. Devolve it, not only in size, but also its purposes. Get it out of D.C.. Break its power base.

Jul 2009
Port St. Lucie
The question for us now as a country is, “Which direction are we going to go?” We really are at a crossroads. We cannot take the tension any longer: we must choose. Either we are governed by an administrative state that is not accountable to the political process spelled out by our Constitution or we return to the constitutional republic intended by the Founders. Fundamentally that is what all of this is about. The tension has broken into the open because Trump has forced the issue.

For those of us who believe in the original meaning of our Constitution, in limited government and natural rights, there is only one choice: break the state. Devolve it, not only in size, but also its purposes. Get it out of D.C.. Break its power base.

I really think civil war, regardless of how 2020 goes, is inevitable now. The device is too great, either a bloodless collapse like the Soviets had or the issue will be settled on the battlefield. either way the US, at the very least as a Republic, is dead.

Oct 2019
San Bernardino, CA
I really think civil war, regardless of how 2020 goes, is inevitable now. The device is too great, either a bloodless collapse like the Soviets had or the issue will be settled on the battlefield. either way the US, at the very least as a Republic, is dead.
LOL!!! You sound like the doomsday groups that regularly say "signs" say the world will end on such & such a day and said day comes and goes and nothing happens. :rolleyes:

Jul 2009
Port St. Lucie
LOL!!! You sound like the doomsday groups that regularly say "signs" say the world will end on such & such a day and said day comes and goes and nothing happens. :rolleyes:

Blood flows in the streets already and militias are already taking over cities (the right wing militias have control of the Portland PD for example). We're not there yet but once the economy tanks and people start going hungry and turned out from their homes shit will get real. I won't pretend to know how the battle lines will be drawn or how big the conflict will be (A small insurgency or total anarchy?) but something will happen if nothing changes.

Oct 2019
San Bernardino, CA
Blood flows in the streets already and militias are already taking over cities (the right wing militias have control of the Portland PD for example). We're not there yet but once the economy tanks and people start going hungry and turned out from their homes shit will get real. I won't pretend to know how the battle lines will be drawn or how big the conflict will be (A small insurgency or total anarchy?) but something will happen if nothing changes.
LOL. You are so hyperbolic.

The Portland PD is doing the OPPOSITE! They are allowing the fascist ANTIFA buffoons to run RAMPANT. My son unfortunately lives in Portland, so I know the facts.

Feb 2013
just past the moons of Jupiter
I don't think there's going to be civil war mostly because of the people. Do you know what hardships you go through during the Civil War? If Wi-Fi is out for 30 minutes it's a catastrophe. I don't think the American people are passionate enough about anything to do that.

Feb 2013
LOL. You are so hyperbolic.

The Portland PD is doing the OPPOSITE! They are allowing the fascist ANTIFA buffoons to run RAMPANT. My son unfortunately lives in Portland, so I know the facts.
I have a theory working about Portland, been subsequently Seattle imports of California.

Oct 2019
San Bernardino, CA
I don't think there's going to be civil war mostly because of the people. Do you know what hardships you go through during the Civil War? If Wi-Fi is out for 30 minutes it's a catastrophe. I don't think the American people are passionate enough about anything to do that.
Those are some accurate words of wisdom.

Oct 2019
San Bernardino, CA
:D
I've read a few letters and diaries from soldiers in the civil War... No way would anybody be prepared to go through just a tenth of what people did in those days.
My great grandfather fought in the Civil War and my G-G-G-G grandfather fought in the Revolution. BOTH were on the right side of the conflicts!

Feb 2013
:D

My great grandfather fought in the Civil War and my G-G-G-G grandfather fought in the Revolution. BOTH were on the right side of the conflicts!
Bunch of my family immigrated to after the Civil War, and the part that was here before it where Indians out west so they didn't really have any stake in the Civil War.

Jul 2009
Port St. Lucie
There wouldn't be (and isn't) a civil war now, sure. When you have around the block lines at the unemployment office, government shutdowns, a crashing stock market, failing banks and PhDs living on the streets? If the Great Recession had happened in the current political environment, we'd be looking lie syria today.

Oct 2019
San Bernardino, CA
There wouldn't be (and isn't) a civil war now, sure. When you have around the block lines at the unemployment office, government shutdowns, a crashing stock market, failing banks and PhDs living on the streets? If the Great Recession had happened in the current political environment, we'd be looking lie syria today.
LOL. The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

Reactions: Polydectes
Feb 2013
Government shutdown would never happens if the house wasn't being a petty child.

The stock market is gaining not crashing.
Phds that aren't working in a field probably shouldn't have been phds.

Recessions tend not to occur in periods of economic growth.

Feb 2013
LOL. The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

The thing that gets me is the PHD comment.

This is a problem in the academic field. There are lots of people that probably shouldn't be phds. What college is for is to get the education you need to work in a field not for pointless letters. If you want to be a professor get a PhD. if you go to college and study psychology because it's your passion you're going to flip hamburgers at McDonald's because we have enough psychologists.

Oct 2019
San Bernardino, CA
The thing that gets me is the PHD comment.

This is a problem in the academic field. There are lots of people that probably shouldn't be phds. What college is for is to get the education you need to work in a field not for pointless letters. If you want to be a professor get a PhD. if you go to college and study psychology because it's your passion you're going to flip hamburgers at McDonald's because we have enough psychologists.
Not a PhD, only a B.E.T. :D

Oct 2019
San Bernardino, CA
I always heard that it stands for poor hungry doctor
y had a PhD Chines guy who was usless.

At one company I worked for, we had a PhD Chinese guy who was useless. They finally sat him down and gave him a specific task, and a time frame to accomplish it, and he failed, so they let him go.