Tom Steyer Is Quite The Doofus

Nov 21, 2017
Behind the 8 ball
Whoever the hell he is. He's simply trying to have his 15 minutes of fame, IMHO. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2013
North Carolina
I guess if you put your money and your efforts into political activism it makes you a Doofus. I guess you think all of the rich kids, the Kochs, George Sorus, Bill and Melinda Gates are all doofuses? Or is it that Tom Steyer is going after the Donald and is a ardent environmentalist? If you don't agree with any of these guy's positions it would be a better to take issue with their particular positions instead of just posting a 1 line statement. Political discourse requires some thinking.

Nov 21, 2017
Behind the 8 ball
I guess if you put your money and your efforts into political activism it makes you a Doofus. I guess you think all of the rich kids, the Kochs, George Sorus, Bill and Melinda Gates are all doofuses? Or is it that Tom Steyer is going after the Donald and is a ardent environmentalist? If you don't agree with any of these guy's positions it would be a better to take issue with their particular positions instead of just posting a 1 line statement. Political discourse requires some thinking.
If you pursue something without any actual existing basis for it. AKA are in vain. AKA are simply chasing your tail. AKA are pissing into the wind. AKA chasing phantoms.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
Expecting this one to think deeply about ANY subject is a failed proposition, particularly where his hero is involved.