Train carrying GOP Congress members hits garbage truck

Nov 2016
Victoria, BC

It is sad about the injuries of those who were not congressmen, but I could not repress a twinge of Schadenfreude that the congress critters should experience a tiny bit of the injury they have condemned ordinary Americans to endure due to the Oligarchs' errand boys deliberate failure to fix and modernize America's crumbling infrastructure.

Nov 2017
FL Treasure Coast & South Central FL

It is sad about the injuries of those who were not congressmen, but I could not repress a twinge of Schadenfreude that the congress critters should experience a tiny bit of the injury they have condemned ordinary Americans to endure due to the Oligarchs' errand boys deliberate failure to fix and modernize America's crumbling infrastructure.
Your comments seemingly come straight out of your ass! :rolleyes:

Jan 2018
Arkansas

In the state of the union speech, Trump expressed the need to spend over a trillion dollars on improvement of the infrastructure. The republicans cheered and the democrats set on their hands with frowns on their faces.

Nov 2016
Victoria, BC
In the state of the union speech, Trump expressed the need to spend over a trillion dollars on improvement of the infrastructure. The republicans cheered....
If you think that the Oligarchs' errand boys will waste a trillion dollars that need to go into stoking the War Machine, you should stop smoking whatever it is that you are smoking.

Nov 2017
FL Treasure Coast & South Central FL
In the state of the union speech, Trump expressed the need to spend over a trillion dollars on improvement of the infrastructure. The republicans cheered and the democrats set on their hands with frowns on their faces.
Yeah, what a bunch of JERKS! :mad:

Jan 2018
Arkansas
If you think that the Oligarchs' errand boys will waste a trillion dollars that need to go into stoking the War Machine, you should stop smoking whatever it is that you are smoking.
First of all, I do not smoke either pot or tobacco, unlike many of the nuts who ran off to Canada.

You mean as opposed to the democrats who openly oppose it. And by the way, the train hit a garbage truck. I am not sure how that anything to do with the infrastructure.