Trump 1st Year Successfulness Poll

How successful Trump's 1st year? (10 being extremely successful)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 20.0%

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Nov 2017
FL Treasure Coast & South Central FL
Be honest, how successful would you say the 1st year of Trump was, ignoring all the massive amount of non-relevant noise that took place? :unsure:

Nov 2017
His agenda for 2018 is:

* Infrastructural rebuild

* Immigration reform

* Welfare reform

Aug 2017
Medway Towns, Kent
Agenda for 2018.....
Infrastructure rebuild....?
Immigration reform...??
Welfare reform....???

I think he needs to speed up the whole appocalypse thing. His nammby-pammby attempts at the end of the world have been pretty half-hearted this year according to his uber right christian fan base. In 2018 he should move ahead with gusto and bring about that total world nuclear annihilation which his supporters voted for.

I think he needs a new wife. Melania just looks so...well....tired and withered now....I think the prospect of those contractually obliged hand jobs are now just too much for her. Time for a change.

Needs to go full speed ahead with the marketing of Trumpy Bear to the chinese in order to narrow that niggling trade gap.... find the secret compartment and pull out the flag!!. Gawd Bless America and Gawd bless Trumpy Bear.

Last edited:
Nov 2017
I think he needs to speed up the whole appocalypse thing. His nammby-pammby attempts at the end or world have been pretty half-hearted this year according to his uber right christian fan base. In 2018 he should move ahead with gusto and bring about that total world nuclear annihilation which his supporters voted for.
Kindly provide evidence of this non-sense. :smug:

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
By any traditional measure, be it political or social Trumps first year has been at best a failure and more accurately a sever detriment to our nation and society. Internationally the United States has lost diplomatically and economically and domestically absolutely none of our issues have been addressed while new ones have been introduced.
At this point we can only hope he is removed before he makes it even worse and that what he has done can be repaired, which I am beginning to doubt.

Aug 2017
Medway Towns, Kent
What is wrong with your comment, is that there is zero truth to it, of course.
Christ on a bike since when did truth enter into the Trump vocabulary?????
Truth has sod all to do with modern American politics....come on mate.... get with the program!!

Aug 2017
Medway Towns, Kent
Kentucky bluegrass? fescue? Bermuda? St. Augustine? :unsure:
Yup that's them......but from all that you agree then that the new wife is on the cards for 2018?
Melania... she joost not gud nuff no more...poor Melania go... Trumpy get newer version with strong fingers.... contract states vigourous hand job two per week

Nov 2017
Yup that's them......but from all that you agree then that the new wife is on the cards for 2018?
Melania... she joost not gud nuff no more...poor Melania go... Trumpy get newer version with strong fingers.... contract states vigourous hand job two per week
Have you been reading the National Informer (aka The National Enquirer) lately??? :rolleyes:

Aug 2017
Medway Towns, Kent
Have you been reading the National Informer (aka The National Enquirer) lately??? :rolleyes:
And so we come full circle....

His agenda for 2018 is:
* Immigration reform
* Welfare reform

.... equally as bizzaar and improbable

Nov 2017
And so we come full circle....

His agenda for 2018 is:
* Immigration reform
* Welfare reform

.... equally as bizzaar and improbable
You will likely eat your words a year from now. :smug:

Mar 2011
Rhondda, Cymru
It is remarkable to me that whatever unremarkable statement anyone makes in the course of any discussion, the right-wing weirdoes always squeal for what they call 'evidence'. Since they don't apparently understand what it is or accept anything outside the Book of Genesis or the latest Nazi news-sheet, what is the point of this aimless quacking of theirs?

Last edited:
Nov 2017
It is remarkable to me that whatever unremarkable statement anyone makes in the course of any discussion, the right-wing weirdoes always squeal for what they call 'evidence'. Since they don't apparently understand what it is or accept anything outside the Book of Genesis of the latest Nazi news-sheet, what is the point of this aimless quacking of theirs?
Weird you (and the libturds) accept things as FACT w/o evidence. I got some swamp land to sell you in Florida. :D

Mar 2011
Rhondda, Cymru
Trump has been hugely successful in persuading all American inadequates to rally together in spite and punish their betters by electing a total incompetent to posture as their national leader while the word laughs, blanches or spits. Well done, Senility!