Trump 1st Year Successfulness Poll

How successful Trump's 1st year? (10 being extremely successful)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 20.0%

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Nov 2017
FL Treasure Coast & South Central FL
You mean the whole country is as racist as Trump? I can't believe that!
You aren't half a weirdo, KKKRalph! :) Heil Trump and Back to Slavery!
No actual evidence of racism. Only wild speculation from those with "wishful thinking" and that he is only racial (has a race). :D

Nov 2016
Victoria, BC
'
If I had a dollar for every racist comment I have heard from Americans, I would be as rich as Trump --- maybe richer, since we do not really know how much wealth that lying maniac actually has.

Nov 2016
Victoria, BC
You mean the whole country is as racist as Trump? I can't believe that!
You aren't half a weirdo, KKKRalph! :) Heil Trump and Back to Slavery!
Trump's father, Fred Trump, was a member of the Ku Klux Klan.

On Memorial Day in 1927, the Ku Klux Klan marched in Queens to protest that "Native-born Protestant Americans" were being "assaulted by Roman Catholic police of New York City". Fred Trump was one of seven men who were arrested that day "on a charge of refusing to disperse from a parade when ordered to do so.... All seven men arrested...were declared to be wearing Klan attire according to several sources"
---Wikipedia, "Fred Trump"

The apple does not fall far from the tree. ---

Nov 2017
'
If I had a dollar for every racist comment I have heard from Americans, I would be as rich as Trump --- maybe richer, since we do not really know how much wealth that lying maniac actually has.
Only $1 for false accusations would you get rich. :smug:

Nov 2017
Trump's father, Fred Trump, was a member of the Ku Klux Klan.

On Memorial Day in 1927, the Ku Klux Klan marched in Queens to protest that "Native-born Protestant Americans" were being "assaulted by Roman Catholic police of New York City". Fred Trump was one of seven men who were arrested that day "on a charge of refusing to disperse from a parade when ordered to do so.... All seven men arrested...were declared to be wearing Klan attire according to several sources"
---Wikipedia, "Fred Trump"

The apple does not fall far from the tree. ---

"Unidentified sources" have no credibility. :p

Nov 2016
Victoria, BC
Trump has been hugely successful in persuading all American inadequates to rally together in spite and punish their betters by electing a total incompetent to posture as their national leader while the word laughs, blanches or spits. Well done, Senility!
How similar to what Hitler did in the Germany of his time.

Mar 2011
Rhondda, Cymru
when a mind is poisoned with leftism it produces the gross side effects of words having no bearing on truth and excessive superlative leaking from all orifices.
Working hard on your figures of speech there, boyo! Now see how you can do with meaning, there's a good child.