Trump starts a war....Early.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
"“Our religious liberty is enshrined in the very first amendment in the Bill of Rights. The American founders invoked our Creator four times in the Declaration of Independence,” Trump said. “Benjamin Franklin reminded his colleague at the Constitutional Convention to begin by bowing their heads in prayer. I remind you that we’re going to start saying ‘Merry Christmas’ again.”

And so it begins again. It would seem the war on Xmas has begun early this year. This has become such a joke that it makes me want to just Ignore the damn holiday, unfortunately it is impossible to ignore if you walk into ANY store in America. We need to go back to Saturnalia and have a huge Party/Orgy for a week instead of a two month shopping stress test.

Jul 26, 2009
Opa Locka
They never said WHICH creator though. That was a point being made, not a reference to Yahweh. You can say that the Founders weren't atheists but that's all. Several were quite vocally NOT Christian, Jefferson and his Bible parody being my favorite example.

Feb 8, 2013
just past the moons of Jupiter
They never said WHICH creator though. That was a point being made, not a reference to Yahweh. You can say that the Founders weren't atheists but that's all. Several were quite vocally NOT Christian, Jefferson and his Bible parody being my favorite example.
I agree it's ambiguous