Trump: "Think what happens to China when I win."

Jun 2013
Earth
1. Donald Trump tweeted on 3 September 2019:

"....And then, think what happens to China when I win. Deal would get MUCH TOUGHER! In the meantime, China’s Supply Chain will crumble and businesses, jobs and money will be gone!"

2. Using the Psycho analogy, the Psycho warned his victim: "You will be very sorry after I celebrate my next birthday. Then I shall have no choice but to drag you all the way to the dental chair and then the operating table. You will certainly die a horrible death without a soul.

If you walk calmly and obediently to the dental chair now, at least you can keep your soul intact for your next journey to Hell or for your next reincarnation."

Outside the doorway of the torture chamber, a large group of psychos were yelling hysterically: "Vaporize his soul! Destroy his soul completely! Send his soul all the way down to the ten levels of Hell!" :eek:

Last edited:
Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ

"....And then, think what happens to China when I win. Deal would get MUCH TOUGHER! In the meantime, China’s Supply Chain will crumble and businesses, jobs and money will be gone!"

2. Using the Psycho analogy, the Psycho warned his victim: "You will be very sorry after I celebrate my next birthday. Then I shall have no choice but to drag you all the way to the dental chair and then the operating table. You will certainly die a horrible death without a soul.

If you walk calmly and obediently to the dental chair now, at least you can keep your soul intact for your next journey to Hell or for your next reincarnation."

Outside the doorway of the torture chamber, a large group of psychos were yelling hysterically: "Vaporize his soul! Destroy his soul completely! Send his soul all the way down to the ten levels of Hell!" :eek:
That's neat!

Arron Lewis is no doubt a Trump supporter.

Last edited:
Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ

That's neat!

Aaron Lewis is no doubt a Trump supporter.

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ

Aaron Lewis is no doubt a Trump supporter.

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
You are really infected by TDS from your cult master. Your irresponsible wastage of precious cyberspace would cause the website owner nothing but heartache. o_O
YOU fit the description to a TEE!!!

Trump Derangement Syndrome: “a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason.”

Read More: The Definition of 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' | https://newstalk955.com/the-definit...drome/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Jun 2013
Earth
YOU fit the description to a TEE!!!

Trump Derangement Syndrome: “a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason.”

Read More: The Definition of 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' | https://newstalk955.com/the-definit...drome/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral
My great friend, you are going to learn something new today.

TDS stands for Traumatic Delusional Syndrome. o_O

In addition, you seem to be infected with NDS too. :)

Last edited:
Oct 2012
NC
I fear that reedak would fall into a dreadful depression if he did not have trump
To obsess about. Keep America great....for reedak sake.