Trumpian success

Jun 2013
Earth
Despite voters signalling strong displeasure with his policies by voting the Democrats back into the House of Representatives for the first time in 8 years, Donald Trump tweeted on 6 November 2018:

To Donald Trump, everything is "Tremendous Success", even if he falls off his "big, beautiful wall" with a boom like Humpty Dumpty, or rather, Trumpty Drumpty. Here I coin the term "Trumpian success" to depict Trump's hyperbolic claim to “Tremendous Success” in everything concerned with him, even if it ends in dismal failure or serious setback. :)

https://politicalfray.com/threads/political-satire-the-old-man-of-the-mountain-1.7793/

Oct 2012
NC
i don't think it was a tremendous success nor a tremendous loss. It was basically a wash.
As you may or may not know, a change in house is kind of typical with a new president.

Jun 2013
Earth
i don't think it was a tremendous success nor a tremendous loss. It was basically a wash.
As you may or may not know, a change in house is kind of typical with a new president.
I wish to save space for your website by regrouping all my threads under certain titles.

Please regroup all my threads that begin with "Trumpian..." under a new single thread entitled "Trumpian Series".

Please also regroup my political satires about "The Old Man of the Mountain" under a new single thread entitled "Tales of Old Man of the Mountain".

I look forward to your reply soon.