Trump's lawyer has told 4 different stories about the Russia-Ukraine 'peace plan'

Jan 2017
South Fl.
President Donald Trump's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, was at the center of a bombshell New York Times report published Sunday that said he hand-delivered a "peace plan for Russia and Ukraine" to former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn before Flynn was asked to resign.
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-russia-ukraine-peace-plan-2017-2

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
Not surprising.....Tillerson stands to make billions once sanctions are lifted.

Likely they will ALL profit in some way quite handily.

Aug 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
tecoyah; et al,

I have yet to hear anyone explain the scope and nature of US interests relative to the Ukraine and sanctions.

Not surprising.....Tillerson stands to make billions once sanctions are lifted.

Likely they will ALL profit in some way quite handily.
(QUESTIONS)

What is does America have to gain?
What does America have to lose?

Does America even have a dog in this fight?

Most Respectfully,
R

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
tecoyah; et al,

I have yet to hear anyone explain the scope and nature of US interests relative to the Ukraine and sanctions.

(QUESTIONS)

What is does America have to gain?
What does America have to lose?

Does America even have a dog in this fight?

Most Respectfully,
R
In my understanding this has less to do with Ukraine and more to do with Russia/NATO. Russian expansion techniques at the cost of sovereign national territory presents a threat to world peace and western powers see it as a prelude to possible warfare which must be halted. Thus do we note strong and joint opposition hoping to prevent aggression through non-violent means.

The payoff would be a peaceful hand slap of Russia stopping the attempt at creating a new U.S.S.R.