Turkey downs Russian bomber.

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
So NATO has drawn 1st blood in what has been a proxy war with Russia. Putin promises to retaliate and accuses Turkey of being terrorists.

So my question, will cool heads prevail or is Eastern Europe and the Mideast about to burn?

Putin is ****ing crazy so I don't hold out much hope for peace. What I wonder is how far will he take it.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
So NATO has drawn 1st blood in what has been a proxy war with Russia. Putin promises to retaliate and accuses Turkey of being terrorists.

So my question, will cool heads prevail or is Eastern Europe and the Mideast about to burn?

Putin is ****ing crazy so I don't hold out much hope for peace. What I wonder is how far will he take it.
Putin is crazy...not stupid. He knows damn well what he would lose if he went to war with NATO.:smug:

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
Putin is crazy...not stupid. He knows damn well what he would lose if he went to war with NATO.:smug:
Crazy people don't really do intelligent. I'm not saying Putin would start WW3 or drop a nuke but he is liable to blow up a pipeline or take potshots at NATO planes.