UN Report Says US is a "Shithole Country"

Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
ALL reedak's posts are between 9 PM and 9 AM (including weekends), indicating he is approximately 1/2 way around the world from Eastern time U.S., meaning he is somewhere longitudinally where the Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, western Indonesia & China are. :D
You claimed to be in the Atlanta area although your IP said differently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 2013
Earth
You claimed to be in the Atlanta area although your IP said differently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From his "fishy" and suspicious IP data, our great friend Ralph may be an immigrant from somewhere. Now we don't know whether he is hiding in the dry Pacific area or the wet Atlanta area -- wet, from the standpoint of water. :)

It is high time he should quit posting. I am serious.

Last edited:
Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
From his "fishy" and suspicious IP data, our great friend Ralph may be an immigrant from somewhere. Now we don't know whether he is hiding in the dry Pacific area or the wet Atlanta area -- wet, from the standpoint of water. :)

It is high time he should quit posting. I am serious.
Ralph47 is a person with many aliases on this forum. He's been kicked off, his account has been limited, but like a bad penny, he turns up to post more oversized pics and GIFs.

Jun 2013
Earth
Ralph47 is a person with many aliases on this forum. He's been kicked off, his account has been limited, but like a bad penny, he turns up to post more oversized pics and GIFs.
In my opinion, it's your best post so far. However, get ready to climb up a nearby tree. He is on the way to give you a painful bite. :)

Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
In my opinion, it's your best post so far. However, get ready to climb up a nearby tree. He is on the way to give you a painful bite. :)
The number one problem with this forum? Ralph47. His exuberance at posting knows no limits. He just can't figure out why no one even bothers to answer most of his posts.

Jun 2013
Earth
The number one problem with this forum? Ralph47. His exuberance at posting knows no limits. He just can't figure out why no one even bothers to answer most of his posts.
Wunderbar! Well said. Another fantastic post. I wonder why he is hesitating to give you a painful bite. Perhaps he knows that you are not going to climb up a tree but bash him mercilessly with a big stick. :)

Jun 2013
Earth
My great friend, that's exactly the problem with America -- the huge wealth gap between a tiny minority and the vast majority of the population! That's where the problem of US trade deficits lies.

Your "broken brain" cult leader should play Robin Hood by taxing the rich to redistribute the wealth to the poor instead of blaming other countries.

P.S. Don't keep barking for your erratic dementia cult leader. I shall see you in the dog-meat market of Vietnam one fine day. :)

Last edited:
Sep 2018
Atlanta area
My great friend, that's exactly the problem with America -- the huge wealth gap between a tiny minority and the vast majority of the population!
Use your brain! Obviously, a LOT of rich people, means they have expensive "toys" (NOT made in China!), that put a whole bunch of American patriots to work! - hello?! :D

Jun 2013
Earth
Jun 2013
Earth
Incorrect! You have quite a SHORT memory. Showed you before that you are WRONG!

You might as well find a simulation for all Americans to go to Paradise in the future. :)

According to https://medium.com/@Michael_Spencer...-personal-until-it-s-an-epidemic-b0317b178ffa

(Begin excerpts)
The Decline of the Middle Class is Accelerating in proportion to Rising Wealth Inequality

Those in the top 40% now have on average 10 times as much wealth as those in the bottom 60%. That itself is up 6x since 1980.

You don’t have to be an economist to see where this means America is heading. As Technology companies increasingly eat up legacy industries and formerly giant companies, Silicon valley will continue to demoralize rural America. California like startups aren’t spreading across America as fast as some media outlets portray... (End excerpts)