Uncle Bin Laden

Mar 2009
This thread is not going well for me. What is the point and why the heading "Uncle Bin Laden"? I get the message that Fox News is perceived as supporting torture of detainees, but what has to be discussed about it?

Mar 2009
Undisclosed
This thread is not going well for me. What is the point and why the heading "Uncle Bin Laden"? I get the message that Fox News is perceived as supporting torture of detainees, but what has to be discussed about it?
I think the "Bin Laden" part was to make it clear the people they were spoofing. And I am not really sure if those people like FOX NEWS or not.

But I am for doing what ever it takes to those people. If they refuse to talk they should never be brought in. Leave them where they found them. Not how they found them.

Mar 2009
I think the "Bin Laden" part was to make it clear the people they were spoofing. And I am not really sure if those people like FOX NEWS or not.

But I am for doing what ever it takes to those people. If they refuse to talk they should never be brought in. Leave them where they found them. Not how they found them.
I get the point, however it was quite a scary movie. Children being trained to be bullies?

I saw something in a supermarket today that completely bowled me over. You know, one of those "out of the corner of your eye" peripheral viewing that just stuck with me for the rest of the day. A little boy was giving his sister a hiding, parent style. Flat hand to behind of little sister. It was not really "bad bad", as it was playful and she did strike back, but this is just one example of how children get to copy behaviours of parents, and perhaps even what they see on TV, including the Bin Laden show .... :)

Mar 2009
Undisclosed
I get the point, however it was quite a scary movie. Children being trained to be bullies?

I saw something in a supermarket today that completely bowled me over. You know, one of those "out of the corner of your eye" peripheral viewing that just stuck with me for the rest of the day. A little boy was giving his sister a hiding, parent style. Flat hand to behind of little sister. It was not really "bad bad", as it was playful and she did strike back, but this is just one example of how children get to copy behaviours of parents, and perhaps even what they see on TV, including the Bin Laden show .... :)
I would never want one child taking a hand to the other. That is a decision for a parent.:(

Mar 2009
I would never want one child taking a hand to the other. That is a decision for a parent.:(
Exactly, and especially from a brother to a smaller sister. Not my place to interfere however of course. Doubt also the mother noted it. She was selecting something from the shelves and this was going on behind her and the shopping trolley.:(