"We should just cancel the election and just give it to Trump." - Trump

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
This sort of thing is why I think the Republic is dead after this election, no matter who wins.
Our Republic is very strong and designed for flexibility, Granted a Trump win will screw many things up and change the course and a HillBill win is likely to just continue the current disfunction but, the core principles and constitution should survive either way, Neither candidate is strong enough to much damage internally.. Externally however Trump is probably going to severely damage relations internationally.

May 2012
on Earth
Why does everyone hate on Hillary? At least she doesn't make fun of handicapped people then try to deny it, or make blatantly sexist remarks, or openly say "just bomb them". Come on people, is she THAT bad??

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
Why does everyone hate on Hillary? At least she doesn't make fun of handicapped people then try to deny it, or make blatantly sexist remarks, or openly say "just bomb them". Come on people, is she THAT bad??
Most of this simply boils down to her being a Democrat, A woman, and a Clinton. Extreme and even heavy right Republicans are trained to hate on all three of these. This time around they also have someone to lead the mob who says all the things needed for frothing of the mouth.

May 2012
on Earth
Most of this simply boils down to her being a Democrat, A woman, and a Clinton. Extreme and even heavy right Republicans are trained to hate on all three of these. This time around they also have someone to lead the mob who says all the things needed for frothing of the mouth.
Gotcha. Well I'm a liberal, and I sure as hell would take Hillary over Trump. If for nothing other then we've never had a woman in office. That would be cool in and of itself!

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
Why? Would rather it again be some stupid man? You don't think a woman could be a good president? Why, because she's a woman??
Becuase voting for someone based on some physical trait that has no bearing on ones ability to rule is an idiotic way of choosing someone to controle sacral thousand nukes.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
Becuase voting for someone based on some physical trait that has no bearing on ones ability to rule is an idiotic way of choosing someone to controle sacral thousand nukes.
Yet voting for someone with massive experience, respect in the world, competence and strength is a good idea....even if it is a woman.

Jul 2009
Opa Locka
Yet voting for someone with massive experience, respect in the world, competence and strength is a good idea....even if it is a woman.
I never said otherwise. I've given my reasons for opposing her but that it's a 'her' has never entered into it. I'd have loved a chance to vote for Warren. Clinton however is a power hungry crook (and I'm not talking about the ****ing emails, that shit needs to stop).

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
How is Clinton worthy of a bash, in your opinion?
HillBill has been in it for political power and money, she may have done a lot of good but she is a lifelong politician since leaving the White House. She was my senator when I lived in NY and I thought she was pretty good, I have learned quite a bit since then but, she is FAR better than Trump, especially now that he has been shown as working with Russia.