What Are You Currently Watching?

Oct 2012
NC
I watched a movie two nights ago called "The Fountain".

I recall seeing it when it first came out and thought that it was a strange and interesting movie. It starred a young hugh Jackman.

Iil spoiler alert...

its about a guy whose wife is dying of cancer and he is a doctor trying to find a cure. Inadvertently he finds a cure for death, but it his wife dies just as the cure is found. The movie jumps from her book she wrote that mirrors their life, the time that she is alive and after she dies. I found it very depressing but still unique in its artistic vision.

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
I watched a movie two nights ago called "The Fountain".

I recall seeing it when it first came out and thought that it was a strange and interesting movie. It starred a young hugh Jackman.

Iil spoiler alert...

its about a guy whose wife is dying of cancer and he is a doctor trying to find a cure. Inadvertently he finds a cure for death, but it his wife dies just as the cure is found. The movie jumps from her book she wrote that mirrors their life, the time that she is alive and after she dies. I found it very depressing but still unique in its artistic vision.
I prefer comedies, myself! :D

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
I currently be listening to 311's recently released new VOYAGER album on YouTube!!! :cool::cool::cool:

It is quite good!!! :D

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
Disturbed on YouTube.

I especially dig their version of Genesis's Land Of Confusion.

Last edited:
Oct 2019
San Bernardino, CA
AC/DC 2019 tour!

Oh come on! Angus Young is only original AC/DC member left on their 2019 tour. Brian Johnson had to quit or he'd total lose his hearing, so Axle Rose took over. Malcolm Young could not play anymore due to dementia, so his nephew Steve Young took over (he's no spring chicken; he's 62) Drummer went to prison, and bassist retired after 2016 tour. But they still sound good!