What do you think would be Satyam's fate!!

Jan 2009
As all of us are aware of the fraud Satyam did.
As we all know that its one of the biggest fraud ever pulled off in India.

Jan 2009
It is absolutely right that it is very very shameful for the Indian IT industry. But this fraud was not done by all the Satyam people. It was just one man Mr. Raju. So this moment demands that the management of Satyam should act in an efficient manner to get their support back. It will also improve the image and the future of Satyam.

myp

Jan 2009
The scandal will certainly go down infamously into history like the Enron and Madoff scandals in the United States. It is really a shame that people would go to such lengths to rip off their investors.

Jan 2009
We Indian need not to so much shameful because this type of scam already happened in US. So just hope for the best in future rather than feeling ashamed of for what happened in past. It's true that it is all about our country's name but we should improve future.
It happens.

Jan 2009
Well I wouldn't want a horrible "fate" for him, as I learned to forgive. Things like this has happened many times in our country ourselves, so we need not to blame any other country for their misdoings. This reminds me of Saddam's fate, and it was really unfair in my opinion. No matter how many people you kill or scam, it does not give us, as sinful humans, permission to kill and return the negative "deed".

Jan 2013
Delaware
Well I wouldn't want a horrible "fate" for him, as I learned to forgive. Things like this has happened many times in our country ourselves, so we need not to blame any other country for their misdoings. This reminds me of Saddam's fate, and it was really unfair in my opinion. No matter how many people you kill or scam, it does not give us, as sinful humans, permission to kill and return the negative "deed".
So Hitler, Mao Zedong, Stalin and all the other scum in history deserved to be fed and given warm sleeping cells while people who have never touched a living being should continue to suffer?

I'm a forgiving man too, but I have my limits.