What ever happened to David?

Oct 7, 2012
NC
Please theorize here. on this thread.

theory 1. He joined the Bernie Sanders campaign team.

The first mission, given to him from the liberal cult figure was to attend and try to disrupt all Donald Trump speeches. "Try to get punched on camera" was Bernie's exact words to David.

This takes a lot of time and money and travel, but the reward is great, and includes among other things, free "I'm with Bernie pins", "Bernie bumper stickers" and your pick of left over Bernie groupies.

Consequently, he has been absent lately.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
David has been contemplating and indulging in the ancient human practice of living his life....something recently thought of as strange with the onset of electronic digital communication.

Oct 7, 2012
NC
I fear he may have got his feelings hurt and left. I've gathered he is fairly stubborn by his refusal to acknowledge any posts by aufgablassen.

David say it isn't so.

Oct 7, 2012
NC
So the answer turns out..he was upset , very, very, very upset.

So much that he created a diabolical "anti-political fray" site to crush us all once and for all.

Jul 26, 2009
Opa Locka
David has been contemplating and indulging in the ancient human practice of living his life....something recently thought of as strange with the onset of electronic digital communication.
Indeed.

I fear he may have got his feelings hurt and left. I've gathered he is fairly stubborn by his refusal to acknowledge any posts by aufgablassen.

David say it isn't so.
Na, I just have him on ignore.

I don't think you pushed him away. I just mean to make the point that when he decides to do something (like ignore you or leave the site) it probably is not easily reversed.
I've actually left this forum before. Clearly it's a reversible condition.

So the answer turns out..he was upset , very, very, very upset.

So much that he created a diabolical "anti-political fray" site to crush us all once and for all.
I made that forum on New Years '15 then promptly forgot about it. :giggle: