What has gone wrong with American democracy?

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
Even a notorious pimp was inspired to associate himself with the head of state by calling himself “The Trump of Pahrump”
LOL!!! To say there was an association is gross hyperbole - hello?! So why have you concerned yourself with that clown anyways? Got nothing better to do? :D

The obvious only reason he used Trump, is that it rhymed. If the town name had been Schmoebama, he likely would have gone with THE OBAMA OF SCHMOEBAMA! :cool:

Last edited:
Jun 2013
Earth
LOL!!! To say there was an association is gross hyperbole - hello?! So why have you concerned yourself with that clown anyways? Got nothing better to do? :D

The obvious only reason he used Trump, is that it rhymed. If the town name had been Schmoebama, he likely would have gone with THE OBAMA OF SCHMOEBAMA! :cool:
Source: http://www.wuwm.com/post/meet-nevadas-trump-pahrump#stream/0

(Begin excerpts)
"Donald Trump, he's the pioneer. He's led the way. I call him the Christopher Columbus," Hof says.

He draws a lot of comparisons to himself and the current president. He wrote The Art of the Pimp. Trump wrote The Art of the Deal.

Hof says Trump broke the mold and made someone like him, a quote 'anti-establishment' candidate palatable for office and he loves it when others compare him to the president. (End excerpts)

P.S. Fortunately or unfortunately, he did not draw a lot of comparisons to himself and you. :)

Jun 2013
Earth
….The obvious only reason he used Trump, is that it rhymed. If the town name had been Schmoebama, he likely would have gone with THE OBAMA OF SCHMOEBAMA! :cool:
Not only you can rhyme with Obama and Ali Baba, anyone even children can do just as well, as shown in the following example: :)

Trumpty Drumpty loves to reign supreme.
Trumpty Drumpty is runnning out of steam.
Neither his followers nor his team
Can find any way to save his regime.

https://www.nurseryrhymes.org/humpty-dumpty.html

https://politicalfray.com/threads/political-satire-the-old-man-of-the-mountain-1.7793/

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
Source: http://www.wuwm.com/post/meet-nevadas-trump-pahrump#stream/0

(Begin excerpts)
"Donald Trump, he's the pioneer. He's led the way. I call him the Christopher Columbus," Hof says.

He draws a lot of comparisons to himself and the current president. He wrote The Art of the Pimp. Trump wrote The Art of the Deal.

Hof says Trump broke the mold and made someone like him, a quote 'anti-establishment' candidate palatable for office and he loves it when others compare him to the president. (End excerpts)

P.S. Fortunately or unfortunately, he did not draw a lot of comparisons to himself and you. :)
So what if he "thinks" he is a Trump, Jr.. Trump has absolutely nothing to do with him. So now you are anti-Trump-wannabes too? LOL Whatever floats your boat! :D

Jun 2013
Earth
So what if he "thinks" he is a Trump, Jr.. Trump has absolutely nothing to do with him. So now you are anti-Trump-wannabes too? LOL Whatever floats your boat! :D

So you have absolutely nothing to do with your son or your son has nothing to do with you? What sinks your boat!

P.S. Or you have nothing to do with Ralph? :)

Dec 2018
Tempe, AZ
So you have absolutely nothing to do with your son or your son has nothing to do with you?
Incorrect.

What sinks your boat!
Exceeding buoyancy limits.
P.S. Or you have nothing to do with Ralph? :)
I cannot think of anyone named Ralph whom I am currently dealing with. A few years ago (maybe 5) the head Film Production honcho at my son's college was named Ralph. I believe that is the last time I actually remember said name (not a very common name these days).

Sadly, & unfortunately Ralph unexpectedly passed away. He was a great mentor for my son, who has his own successful Lighting & Electrical Gripping business in Hollywood area. He works on music videos, TV commercials, and mostly short & YouTube films.

Last edited: