What Muslims and Liberals don't want you to see

Aug 2011
California
[YOUTUBE]7Gzyeo1Z1I4&feature=player_embedded#![/YOUTUBE]

The effect of the Holocaust on the Jewish people cannot be overstated. Six million Jews were killed by Hitler and his vile Jew hating thugs. Six million. That is like destroying all the Jews living in Israel now. There is not a Jewish person that has not been affected in some way by the Holocaust. Because of this Israel cannot ever again afford to ignore a threat that is aimed to destroy its people. The hatred that the Muslims hold toward the Jewish people cannot be fully understood on any rational level either. This video is just one example of the irrational Jewish hatred that is evident.

That is why I believe Israel will try to rid Iran?s nuclear thereat by any means necessary even if it means calamitous retaliation by their vile enemies. The question for me that I cannot answer is, will America help Israel during their time of need or will obama and his administration turn their back on them. I fear Obama will turn his back on them.

Aug 2011
California
You like to stereotype don't you?
Thats like saying I am sterotyping Nazis because I say they are anti-Semitic.

They are the ones saying it, not me. Its Muslims in the video saying they want to wipe out Israel, not me.

You guys need to pull your head out of the sand and listen to what they actually say, in their own words!

Jan 2009
Thats like saying I am sterotyping Nazis because I say they are anti-Semitic.

They are the ones saying it, not me. Its Muslims in the video saying they want to wipe out Israel, not me.

You guys need to pull your head out of the sand and listen to what they actually say, in their own words!
The Muslims in the video do not represent all Muslims. THAT IS THE POINT. There are Catholics who rape children and want to lynch people of other colored skin. Does that mean you as a Catholic want to do that too? OF COURSE NOT.

Oct 2011
Yes, no one wants to see the bullshit....

[YOUTUBE]7Gzyeo1Z1I4&feature=player_embedded#![/YOUTUBE]

The effect of the Holocaust on the Jewish people cannot be overstated. Six million Jews were killed by Hitler and his vile Jew hating thugs. Six million. That is like destroying all the Jews living in Israel now. There is not a Jewish person that has not been affected in some way by the Holocaust. Because of this Israel cannot ever again afford to ignore a threat that is aimed to destroy its people. The hatred that the Muslims hold toward the Jewish people cannot be fully understood on any rational level either. This video is just one example of the irrational Jewish hatred that is evident.

That is why I believe Israel will try to rid Iran’s nuclear thereat by any means necessary even if it means calamitous retaliation by their vile enemies. The question for me that I cannot answer is, will America help Israel during their time of need or will obama and his administration turn their back on them. I fear Obama will turn his back on them.
Destroy the world in the name of paranoia. We do not learn after destroying Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt etc.
Look at yourself. We have killed 200K Japanese by A-bombs. Interned 110K Americans of Japanese descent in concentration camps, exterminated Native Americans of Americas and claimed their land.
Mistress has already cost us $15 Trillion in deficit.
Keep fighting a proxy war or give them Utah to solve this problem forever :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_American_internment

Last edited:
Aug 2011
California

Oh, isn't this nice:

?Holy War?: Muslim Mother Names Her 13-Pound Baby ?Jihad?
LINK: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/holy-war-muslim-mother-names-her-13-pound-baby-jihad/

A mother in Germany has given her newborn baby a show-stopping name that is sure to cause him grief in years to come: Jihad.

Those familiar with the radical Islam know the term well, as militants often use it to justify their actions against non-believers whom they continue to wage a ?holy war? against......................

Mar 2011
Rhondda, Cymru
CC -The murder of the Jews was to save capitalism, as you know. The zionists are the last remaining disciples of Hitler and are aiming at exactly the same thing, as you know. Why are you supporting racist colonialism if you care about what happened to the earlier victims of racist colonialism?

We utter profanities and threats daily - Does that mean one should attack

Its not paranoia, its threats from the mouths of Iranian leaders, you stooge
Listen idiot, just like you have been abusive, the idiot politicians and media utter plenty of profanities and threats on Middle East. Does that mean they should attack? As if enough people are not killed in Iraq on both sides. You want to wait for total economic destruction of US.
Instead of this partisan Dem Vs Repug bickering, why not divide US into conservative and liberal country. Conservatives can inhabit in Midwest and grow corns with no access to any high tech stuff like Amish and have O'Reilly/Hannity/Limbaugh as their President/VP/secretary of state and leave the coastal states for liberals.
Then conservatives can throw corns instead of bombs all over the world :)

What ju ju beans want you to see ....

That is why I believe Israel will try to rid Iran’s nuclear thereat by any means necessary even if it means calamitous retaliation by their vile enemies. The question for me that I cannot answer is, will America help Israel during their time of need or will obama and his administration turn their back on them. I fear Obama will turn his back on them.
The title of this post should be "What ju ju beans want you to see".
$15 Trillion debt and rising. Keep getting entangled in more wars.