Whats going to happen in 2012?

Jun 1, 2010
I don't believe anything like that will happen in 2012, it's just conspiracy. Many predicted things were said to be happening before but nothing happened.

Jun 2, 2010
Long Island and Florida
I'm more worried about increased solar activity than I am about the Mayan Calendar. Sunspot activity is at an all time high and that means that satelites, commincations and other systems may be at risk from increased electromagnetic activity.

Jul 26, 2009
Opa Locka
I'm more worried about increased solar activity than I am about the Mayan Calendar. Sunspot activity is at an all time high and that means that satelites, commincations and other systems may be at risk from increased electromagnetic activity.
A Solar Super Storm... :eek: The last time we had 1 our electrical civilization was just dawning, aside from lights going out and telegrams going haywire no harm. Even they realized another storm like that after our civilization was fully wired would be devastating. It's why major electrical assets are now shielded.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
December 21st, 2012

The Mayan Calendar abruptly ends on December the 21st of 2012. Many speculate dramatic change based on this, primarily due to the advanced nature of the Calendar, and the archeological data so far understood.
Some see the End of the World, others the beginning of a Golden age. Some see cataclysm over night, others see gradual shifting of human society and mindset into a better place.
Everything from Galactic rotation, Cosmic Rays, Hopi Legend, and Atlantis Rising have been used to make this into a big deal...but to my understanding it is an unknown.

What do you all think?

Jan 6, 2012
Texas
Its all folk lore, created by people that didn't have the wheel, I don't put much value in their ability to Devine the future, or any divination for that matter.

myp

Site Founder
Jan 14, 2009
And literally years later... tomorrow is the big day!

We will for once without a doubt solve one of the threads in this forum tomorrow. I'm excited. :p