what's your Trump fears / predictions

Oct 7, 2012
NC
What do you worry about with a Trump presidency?

WWIII?
Nuclear war?
Loss of rights?
Economic collapse?
new totalitarian state?
Human rights calamity?
increased Islamic terrorism?
internal race or some kind of civil war?

all of the above (I have generalized anxiety disorder)?

Well? what eats at you and what do you fear? Let it out but please be specific.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
My deepest fear brought about by Trump would be a degradation of this Republic and possible replacement with Oligarchy. The pieces for this have been systematically put in place since he came into office in personnel and legislation/EO and it is unclear if the safeguards against this are active and free to do so. If the FBI and Judiciary are quiet, this could happen relatively quickly and efficiently.

Nov 24, 2016
Victoria, BC
Coups are unthinkable and simply do not happen in democracies (especially ours). So it is bizarre to even mention. Anyone even attempting one will be jailed. In other words, totally far-fetched.
There have been at least two coups in the US: The Kennedy Assassination and the 9/11 Patriot Act.

I think the Trumpites will manufacture a black-flag terrorist incident and seize control in the ensuing hysteria, the same way Hitler did with the Reichstag Fire.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2016
Victoria, BC
'
It's easy to keep America safe, if you have arranged the danger yourself.

I don't know if Johnson had anything to do with Kennedy's assassination, but I think it highly probable that the CIA or other agency of the Deep Government was involved.

To be politically neutral, I should have mentioned the hounding of Nixon out of office.

As for W. Bush, apart from the later 9/11 and Patriot Act hysteria, a rightful president was ousted by Bush's phony-baloney "win" in Florida.

If Bush had not been "selected" by the corrupt Supreme Court, most likely there would never have been 9/11 nor Iraq War, and some action might have started dealing with Global Heating.

So sad that mass-murderer war criminal Bush and his enablers managed to do so much harm.

Oct 7, 2012
NC
'
It's easy to keep America safe, if you have arranged the danger yourself.

I don't know if Johnson had anything to do with Kennedy's assassination, but I think it highly probable that the CIA or other agency of the Deep Government was involved.

To be politically neutral, I should have mentioned the hounding of Nixon out of office.

As for W. Bush, apart from the later 9/11 and Patriot Act hysteria, a rightful president was ousted by Bush's phony-baloney "win" in Florida.

If Bush had not been "selected" by the corrupt Supreme Court, most likely there would never have been 9/11 nor Iraq War, and some action might have started dealing with Global Heating.

So sad that mass-murderer war criminal Bush and his enablers managed to do so much harm.

There is a neat thread here affectionately known as the"JFK assassination thread."

check it out.

Also one of the contributors is called7 forever.

I think you two will get along famously!

(no offense intended towards tecoyah's father-in-law here)

Jul 26, 2009
Opa Locka
There have been at least two coups in the US: The Kennedy Assassination and the 9/11 Patriot Act.

I think the Trumpites will manufacture a black-flag terrorist incident and seize control in the ensuing hysteria, the same way Hitler did with the Reichstag Fire.

A coup is a military take over, those weren't coups. You could argue that Lincoln's actions in Maryland and Kentucky during the Civil War were coups as the army under his orders deposed the state governments and imposed juntas. The Army attempted an abortive coup during the Confederation but Washington (for whom the coup benefited) told them to stand down as he was a committed republican. There was another aborted coup during WW2 by the American Nazis that fell apart when their intended F├╝hrer turned out to be loyal to FDR and warned the Senate of the Nazi plot before they could make their move. The Senate didn't do anything (a good number were fascists) but it made the looming coup too obvious to move forward without serious loyalist resistance as happened in Spain.

A coup has never properly been attempted in America though more becuase of bad planning than any institutional barriers.

Apr 22, 2017
Southern US
What do you worry about with a Trump presidency?

WWIII?
Nuclear war?
Loss of rights?
Economic collapse?
new totalitarian state?
Human rights calamity?
increased Islamic terrorism?
internal race or some kind of civil war?

all of the above (I have generalized anxiety disorder)?

Well? what eats at you and what do you fear? Let it out but please be specific.
I don't have an anxiety disorder but all of the above...