what's your Trump fears / predictions

Dec 2019
U.S. Arkansas
This could be interesting in the months or years ahead . Does anyone else want to put out an Trump prediction for the future . How is your ability to predict ? Step up and lets see your prediction so in the future someone can put your prediction in the trash bin or put out your prediction to stand up for others to marvel at .

Oct 2019
San Bernardino, CA
This could be interesting in the months or years ahead . Does anyone else want to put out an Trump prediction for the future . How is your ability to predict ? Step up and lets see your prediction so in the future someone can put your prediction in the trash bin or put out your prediction to stand up for others to marvel at .
I predict Mt. St. Helens will once again have a major eruption.

Dec 2019
U.S. Arkansas
Today Dec 27 , 2019 I predict -=- There will be an election Nov. 3 , 2019 and Donald Trump will win by a huge electoral vote margin . In the year 2020 there will be an assassination attempt on Donald Trump , but it will fail . After Donald Trump has served his eight years , Mike Pence and one of Donald Trumps relatives will run as a President and Vice President team and win . This team will also hold the White House for eight years .

Jul 2009
Port St. Lucie
Today Dec 27 , 2019 I predict -=- There will be an election Nov. 3 , 2019 and Donald Trump will win by a huge electoral vote margin .
If Biden gets the nomination? Absolutely. Warren or Sanders? They're both populists like Trump plus they have records to back up their rhetoric. Sanders is the biggest threat of the 2 as his Base has overlap with Trump's. Either of those 2 candidates leading the Dem ticket is a problem for Trump. If Yang pulls an upset, I give him 50/50 odds vs Trump.

Reactions: tecoyah
Nov 2017
Australia
I fear another twelve years of Trumpism.
I hope that the silent majority will rise from their collective rumps and vote him out.
i also hope for some sensible gun control reform, universal health care, investment in primary and secondary schools to optimise childhood education, investment in roads and bridges, restoration of previous good relations with previously well disposed allies, and many other things too numerous to mention.
I predict a horrifying scandal involving Trumps kids and weapons sales to the Middle East.

Reactions: tecoyah
Dec 2019
U.S. Arkansas
This is not a prediction but worth mentioning as most and perhaps none of you know of the speculation now being floated . So far all attempts by the Democrat party to remove Donald Trump from office have failed . They also know the impeachment farce is also doomed for failure . The lunacy of the Govenor of Virginia trying to make its Virginia citizens surrender their firearms may be backed by the Democrats holding positions in Washington D.C. . They may be trying to concoct a Civil War in the United States in order to weaken Donald Trump so that they might have a chance of defeating him in Nov . .The Democrat politicans have done proved they will sacrifice the economy and citizens lives in order to hold onto power and extorted wealth . Everything considered I don't find this theory that unbelievable . I do know and this is not speculation "militia groups are preparing to respond " Membership in just one of those groups reaches into the tens of thousands .

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
This is not a prediction but worth mentioning as most and perhaps none of you know of the speculation now being floated . So far all attempts by the Democrat party to remove Donald Trump from office have failed . They also know the impeachment farce is also doomed for failure . The lunacy of the Govenor of Virginia trying to make its Virginia citizens surrender their firearms may be backed by the Democrats holding positions in Washington D.C. . They may be trying to concoct a Civil War in the United States in order to weaken Donald Trump so that they might have a chance of defeating him in Nov . .The Democrat politicans have done proved they will sacrifice the economy and citizens lives in order to hold onto power and extorted wealth . Everything considered I don't find this theory that unbelievable . I do know and this is not speculation "militia groups are preparing to respond " Membership in just one of those groups reaches into the tens of thousands .
Dayum, I truly hope people do not go against their own country for a proposed law against their guns.

Southern Dad

Forum Staff
Aug 2018
Shady Dale, Georgia
I believe Trump will win re-election. Ginsberg and/or Breyer will be replaced with young justices that lean far right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: poltiregist
Nov 2017
Australia
Seriously? An armed uprising?

Jan 2020
DR Congp
I fear another twelve years of Trumpism.
I hope that the silent majority will rise from their collective rumps and vote him out.
i also hope for some sensible gun control reform, universal health care, investment in primary and secondary schools to optimise childhood education, investment in roads and bridges, restoration of previous good relations with previously well disposed allies, and many other things too numerous to mention.
I predict a horrifying scandal involving Trumps kids and weapons sales to the Middle East.
Leave out the first and last and add more kittens and I hope you get them all.

Reactions: Sallyally
Jan 2020
DR Congp
You don’t think I’m naive do you?
No, not at all. There's a movement for congressmen and senators to change the rules after the next election to force bipartisanship. Return to 60 votes to confirm, a vote of 40 forces a confirmation hearing by the whole senate, no more blocking in committee. Ditto for all bills in committee, a vote of 40 brings bills to the floor. Similar rules in the house.

Reactions: Sallyally
Dec 2019
U.S. Arkansas
I will be nice and use the word " Democrats " in the Washington D.C. crowd are desperate and are trying to goad the Trump base into doing something " beginning " in Virginia that would result in them having a chance of regaining power in Nov . I have reached out to my circle of friends and asked them to remain calm and not escalate the Virginia crises over the next eleven months . Think about it -- do you really think the timing of the Virginia crisis , the repeated failed coup attempts , and the upcoming elections are a coincidence ?

Oct 2019
San Bernardino, CA
I will be nice and use the word " Democrats " in the Washington D.C. crowd are desperate and are trying to goad the Trump base into doing something " beginning " in Virginia that would result in them having a chance of regaining power in Nov . I have reached out to my circle of friends and asked them to remain calm and not escalate the Virginia crises over the next eleven months . Think about it -- do you really think the timing of the Virginia crisis , the repeated failed coup attempts , and the upcoming elections are a coincidence ?
I'm sorry. I haven't heard. What is the Virginia crisis? Thanks.

Dec 2019
U.S. Arkansas
I'm sorry. I haven't heard. What is the Virginia crisis? Thanks.
Judging from the silence on this forum Ricky I don't think you are the only one that doesn't know what is going on in the political spectrum in Virginia . The governor of Virginia is trying to make it illegal to own a firearm in Virginia with the exception of something along the lines of a flint lock primitive rifle . He is trying to get local law enforcement to go to peoples homes and take their guns . Most law enforcement is refusing to obey this unconstitutional declared law and take law abiding citizens guns away . Even the National Guard the governor has tried to enlist to take away citizens firearms . On January 20 of this month there is going to a huge gathering at the court house in Richmond Virginia in protest of this rouge governor . Likely military troops will be pulled in for this powder keg event . Militias with members in the hundreds of thousands are being mobilized to be there . Hopefully cooler heads will prevail and militia members will leave their weaponry at home . People from all over the U.S. are preparing to be in Richmond . For more details your best source will probably be you tube .