what's your Trump fears / predictions

Dec 2019
U.S. Arkansas

There is a lot of propaganda on certain websites that is getting some people riled up.
True people are getting riled up . Frankly though a lot of my information is not through web sites but direct reporting from boots on the ground . There are already things being reported since this morning that I will refrain from sharing for now simply because I sense you seem to have a problem with this .

Dec 2019
U.S. Arkansas
We should all make sure that we present truth as well as we can, rather than disseminating unproven information.
I agree 100 percent . And I can say I get very little of the information I present from so called news outlets as most I consider untrustworthy .

Nov 2017
Australia
I agree 100 percent . And I can say I get very little of the information I present from so called news outlets as most I consider untrustworthy .
we are lucky and have better media here. The ABC is reliable despite Conservative forces accusing it of bias.
(regardless of the colour of the government in the driving seat, the ABC is always accused of bias)

Dec 2019
U.S. Arkansas
Sallyally I ask did your news media tell you Iran' top military was recently killed in a U.S. airstrike ? Name Qasem Suleimani --- Possible Iran reaction coming . Did your news source tell of the Thousands of people walking into federal offices in Richmond Virginia today in protest of the govenors policys It is still eighteen more days until the Big convergence on Richmond . Perhaps ABC did but I know their general policy is to present information they deem " that the public should know " . If you have information that most do not know please present it to us. I am hungry for the truth . It doesn't matter if it is pro Democrat or pro republican or pro communism , lets get the truth out .

Nov 2017
Australia
Yep.

I can’t find a mention of Richmond ,Virginia and guns.

Reactions: poltiregist
Nov 2017
Australia

Jan 2020
DR Congp
A
Judging from the silence on this forum Ricky I don't think you are the only one that doesn't know what is going on in the political spectrum in Virginia .A The governor of Virginia is trying to make it illegal to own a firearm in Virginia with the exception of something along the lines of a flint lock primitive rifle . B He is trying to get local law enforcement to go to peoples homes and take their guns . Most law enforcement is refusing to obey this unconstitutional declared law and take law abiding citizens guns away . C Even the National Guard the governor has tried to enlist to take away citizens firearms . On January 20 of this month there is going to a huge gathering at the court house in Richmond Virginia in protest of this rouge governor . Likely military troops will be pulled in for this powder keg event . Militias with members in the hundreds of thousands are being mobilized to be there . Hopefully cooler heads will prevail and militia members will leave their weaponry at home . People from all over the U.S. are preparing to be in Richmond . For more details your best source will probably be you tube .
A The Virginia legislature, not the governor, wrote the law and you grossly exaggerate what weapons' sale and use are to banned, not confiscated. Weapons that have nothing to do with self defense nor hunting are on the list. Examples, shot guns with rotating shell chamber (think old fashioned tommy guns from the 20s with shotgun shells), rifles that use gas to eject spent shells allowing very rapid fire, grenade launchers, undetectable plastic guns and such.
B He is doing no such thing, A white supremacist blogger named Hal Turner started that rumor. This is the same Hal Turner who has done prison time for threatening federal judges, ie he's a nutter.
C see B

You Tube is never your best source for anything beyond funny videos. I recommend you spend some time on Randy Rainbow's channel.

For too many it's all or nothing. You believe that if any weapon is banned all banned. You couldn't possibly use those weapons for your self defense nor hunting. Rifles like that would not only be a huge menace to your family and neighbors should you try to use them as you're likely to wipe out the neighbor's entire family though the walls while shooting at a perceived threat and anyone hunting with them is inviting a lot of unseen collateral damage. Give me one legitimate use of a plastic gun that outweighs the danger they pose. Grenade launcher? Right.

The NRA is at fault here. If it had maintained it's original position of training gun owners to store, transport and use their guns responsibly there would be no issue with gun ownership today. Responsible gun ownership is not the problem for the anti gun crowd it's all the people who take no responsibility in how they handle their lethal weapons. Look at the latest Church shooting in Texas, do you here an outcry there because a retired FBI agent who had been trained to use his weapon used it? Nope, that's pretty much the bottom line, if people are unwilling to get training and carry insurance, just as car owners/drivers do, then they should not be allowed to obtain weapons. I don't care if you did own some of the above weapons no more than I care that semi-trailers are on the road with me provided you and that truck driver have received proper training and know that they lose that privilege if abused.

Dec 2019
U.S. Arkansas

Good work -now that is real journalist investigation .

Dec 2019
U.S. Arkansas
A The Virginia legislature, not the governor, wrote the law and you grossly exaggerate what weapons' sale and use are to banned, not confiscated. Weapons that have nothing to do with self defense nor hunting are on the list. Examples, shot guns with rotating shell chamber (think old fashioned tommy guns from the 20s with shotgun shells), rifles that use gas to eject spent shells allowing very rapid fire, grenade launchers, undetectable plastic guns and such.
B He is doing no such thing, A white supremacist blogger named Hal Turner started that rumor. This is the same Hal Turner who has done prison time for threatening federal judges, ie he's a nutter.
C see B

You Tube is never your best source for anything beyond funny videos. I recommend you spend some time on Randy Rainbow's channel.

For too many it's all or nothing. You believe that if any weapon is banned all banned. You couldn't possibly use those weapons for your self defense nor hunting. Rifles like that would not only be a huge menace to your family and neighbors should you try to use them as you're likely to wipe out the neighbor's entire family though the walls while shooting at a perceived threat and anyone hunting with them is inviting a lot of unseen collateral damage. Give me one legitimate use of a plastic gun that outweighs the danger they pose. Grenade launcher? Right.

The NRA is at fault here. If it had maintained it's original position of training gun owners to store, transport and use their guns responsibly there would be no issue with gun ownership today. Responsible gun ownership is not the problem for the anti gun crowd it's all the people who take no responsibility in how they handle their lethal weapons. Look at the latest Church shooting in Texas, do you here an outcry there because a retired FBI agent who had been trained to use his weapon used it? Nope, that's pretty much the bottom line, if people are unwilling to get training and carry insurance, just as car owners/drivers do, then they should not be allowed to obtain weapons. I don't care if you did own some of the above weapons no more than I care that semi-trailers are on the road with me provided you and that truck driver have received proper training and know that they lose that privilege if abused.

Oct 2012
Louisville, Ky
"
RICHMOND, Va. -- Gun rights activists gathered at the State Capitol on Monday in support of the second amendment.

The event was put on by the Virginia first foundation - as well as the Virginia citizens defense league.

Those who took part said they were speaking out against the potential changes to gun laws in the state proposed by Gov. Ralph Northam.

"Getting rid of bump stocks, high volume magazines, red flag laws. These are common-sense pieces of legislation," Northam told CNN's John Berman on "New Day." "I will introduce those again in January. And I'm convinced, with the majority now in the House and the Senate, they'll become law and because of that, Virginia will be safer."

Reactions: Sallyally
Dec 2019
U.S. Arkansas
I am glad people are beginning to take an interest in this and are digging for the facts . We are pulling information from different sources and may be able to put the truth puzzle together . My information I am not saying is any better or worse than anyone else's but is coming from the opposite end of the spectrum " from the leaders of the Militias " . Chillingly no matter where the truth lies " what the militia believes " should make anyone sit up and take notice .