Who controls the MASS MEDIA?

falcondule

Banned Camp
Jul 20, 2013
washington
While there may be various media outlets in the country ,they all seem to be saying the same thing; and spinning the same slant on each and every story they publish. Whether its the middle east or street crime or politics ,we only get what THEY want us to know.
This is nothing but the mass manipulation of news and information and so ,it seems that they are all under the same control.

They say if you can control the media you can control the nation.

The question is this: who exactly is it that controls the american media , including the entertainment[ Hollywood] industry.??

Jul 22, 2013
America
Who controls the media?

The Rothschilds do.
They control what the media puts out and sells to everyone else.
Even if it is lies being sold as the truth.

Last edited:

falcondule

Banned Camp
Jul 20, 2013
washington
Who controls the media?

The Rothschilds do.
Controlling the media can take various forms. Outright ownership, or thru control of stock. But those who are in total control of the media exercise their influence in order to gain the sympathetic opinions of media outlet owners in the press ,cable ,radio and so on. Sympathy to the causes and agendas of those lurking in the background is as good as having ownership or CONTROL. THEY OWN YOU as soon as you agree with their bloody causes.

Mar 5, 2011
Rhondda, Cymru
The very rich control the media and everything else. That is why we are in such a mess, as everyone knows, though some mugs want to get on and must pretend not to see it.

Mar 24, 2013
Arkansas
While there may be various media outlets in the country ,they all seem to be saying the same thing; and spinning the same slant on each and every story they publish. Whether its the middle east or street crime or politics ,we only get what THEY want us to know.
This is nothing but the mass manipulation of news and information and so ,it seems that they are all under the same control.

They say if you can control the media you can control the nation.

The question is this: who exactly is it that controls the american media , including the entertainment[ Hollywood] industry.??
The fairness doctrine was eliminated for the purpose of propagandizing who a station wanted when they wanted to do it without any interference from an opposing view to splash reality in the face of the viewer/listener.
The right may have caught on early but both parties use the media to their advantage. MSNBC left/Fox right---as everyone with a brain cell knows.
The rest is just ratings and laziness. They get the top stories from the AP news wire and don't usually bother chasing down any of their own. There are less corespondents in the field than there ever have been since news orgs started.

Aug 6, 2013
North Carolina
If you knew anything you would know I control the media........or maybe Comedy Central..I get confused sometimes.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
If you knew anything you would know I control the media........or maybe Comedy Central..I get confused sometimes.

Why did you let John Stewart go on vacation....I mean Oliver is okay, but Dammit!:mad:

falcondule

Banned Camp
Jul 20, 2013
washington
ask yourself, who pays rush limbaugh's salary;who tells him what to say for 3hrs. everyday. figure that out and then you too will know who controls the media.
do you honestly think that a semi-literate oldies but goodies D.J. and then a sports announcer ,all of a sudden becomes the national expert and number one leader in political analysis by himself?

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
ask yourself, who pays rush limbaugh's salary;who tells him what to say for 3hrs. everyday. figure that out and then you too will know who controls the media.
do you honestly think that a semi-literate oldies but goodies D.J. and then a sports announcer ,all of a sudden becomes the national expert and number one leader in political analysis by himself?
So....conservative listeners control the media?

Nov 15, 2012
River City
The media is controlled by several entities but we can control what media outlets we patronize. I prefer several sources as opposed to trusting a single media outlet. I daily sample CSPAN-CNN-FOX and MSNBC. I also follow several online news programs.

falcondule

Banned Camp
Jul 20, 2013
washington
ha ha ha .. they are all one and the same.... they just put a slightly different spin on what they want you to swallow hard and believe... ha ha ha .....

Mar 5, 2011
Rhondda, Cymru
The media is controlled by several entities but we can control what media outlets we patronize. I prefer several sources as opposed to trusting a single media outlet. I daily sample CSPAN-CNN-FOX and MSNBC. I also follow several online news programs.
But isn't this just a choice between the very conservative and the totally insane? How can the media stand outside the power-structure that controls everything?

falcondule

Banned Camp
Jul 20, 2013
washington
Who controls the media?

The Rothschilds do.
Look at how the media is beating the war drum for intervention in Syria and backup support with israel , for a first strike against Iran.

Look at how they are gloating over the calamity in egypt ,caused by the lack of political evolution in that country thanks to mubarak and his 30 years of undying support for the zionists .
look at all who died looking for wmd.s in iraq ,;another media creation designed to cover israel's back.

the same thing happened during the fdr admin. only then it was the reich ..it was germany that threatened world peace ,blah blah blah. believed by the stupid then as now.

Those in the media will never be called upon to fight in all the wars they instigate.only the shmucks who believe their carefully constructed stories will have the distinct honor of dying for their country.
look at all the american dead in war graveyards in france..