Why Norwegians Aren't Moving to the U.S.

Nov 2016
Victoria, BC
Why Norwegians Aren't Moving to the U.S.

Norway has higher life expectancy at birth than the U.S., lower rates of infant mortality, low unemployment, and access to the European Union’s labor market (though it’s not an EU member).
Additionally, Norway is the world’s happiest country (the U.S. ranks 14), the place with the most political freedom (the U.S. ranks 45), most press freedom (the U.S. ranks 43rd), and most prosperity (the U.S. ranks 18).
"Of course people from Norway would love to move to a country where people are far more likely to be shot, live in poverty, get no healthcare because they’re poor, get no paid parental leave or subsidized daycare and see fewer women in political power!"
--- Christian Christensen

Why would they want to move to a shithole country like the USA? ---

Nov 2017
FL Treasure Coast & South Central FL
Redundant much? :giggle:

To the point, Norway beats the US on every metric except military strength so even taking ideology out of it they'd be insane to move to the US short of an imminent Russian invasion.
Thee has't did get to beest kidding!

well if 't be true th're is enow global warming, then haply those gents'll has't at least the weath'r going f'r those folk

Jan 2018
Arkansas
I am sure Norway is a great country. However, I would not want to move there. Most people do not want to move to another country unless the conditions in their country are extremely bad.

In general, Norwegians do not want to move to the US and US Americans do not want to move to Norway.

Nov 2017
FL Treasure Coast & South Central FL
I am sure Norway is a great country. However, I would not want to move there. Most people do not want to move to another country unless the conditions in their country are extremely bad.

In general, Norwegians do not want to move to the US and US Americans do not want to move to Norway.
Well that settles that!