Winston Churchill: Hero, racist, and imperialist

Nov 21, 2017
Behind the 8 ball
Still dumb comments. Let me know when you have no violent crime in Canada.

Unfortunately, there are bad people out there and getting rid of our guns will not change that.

I expect to go my entire life without firing a gun in anger, but I am prepared to protect ourselves in the event the unlikely happens. It like what the ninety year old lady with a 44 Magnum Pistol said when asked what she was afraid of. "Not a damned thing".
Basic truisms - all of them. :smug:

Mar 5, 2011
Rhondda, Cymru
And yet you refuse to answer a very basic very simple question.
Well, your difficulty is with English: You are nuts, and your fantasies are gun-nut fantasies, relevant only to the collectively insane. Got it? Life is short, nutter.

Jan 4, 2018
Arkansas
Well, your difficulty is with English: You are nuts, and your fantasies are gun-nut fantasies, relevant only to the collectively insane. Got it? Life is short, nutter.
Is there something about the question you do not understand? It seems pretty simple to me.

Jan 4, 2018
Arkansas
You STUNNED him with the question!
He has the typical viewpoint of narrow minded people. He believes what works for him must work for everyone else. He likely has neighbors who can see his house on a near continuous basis and law enforcement which will respond in a timely matter. In much of rural America, there are no close neighbors who can see their house or law enforcement which can get there in a few minutes. He would put us all at risk because a bunch of idiots in Chicago, Baltimore or even Little Rock cannot resist shooting each other.

Last edited: