Word-definition based brainwashing

Apr 2009
Disunited Queendom
Dirk, what are you trying to say with the words of either War or Krieg or (filler)? Most people know what Krieg means, but they don't know what you are trying to say about Krieg.
The filler is because there is a minimum word count.

You were discussing "if there is a German word for war". I decided to be so kind as to provide it.

Mar 2009
The filler is because there is a minimum word count.

You were discussing "if there is a German word for war". I decided to be so kind as to provide it.
OK, I understand. I think you were stating the obvious. Travis is asking for more than just "Krieg", he wants to know what all the meanings of "Krieg" are relevant to whether the word really represents the truth, refer the criteria in his postings below.

Feb 2010
Australia
OK, I understand. I think you were stating the obvious. Travis is asking for more than just "Krieg", he wants to know what all the meanings of "Krieg" are relevant to whether the word really represents the truth, refer the criteria in his postings below.
I will state what I ask for, not you.

The meanings do not really matter. The fact that murder acts are insanely divided into war, abortion, murder, death-penalty etc etc etc proves right away that they have no Truth-based legitimacy.

There is simply no need for the different words. Of course, if the definition contains a clause, then it is a moot point. However, there is ZERO chance that any societal leaders would allow such a clause in a language tool - that would defeat its purpose.

Mar 2009
I will state what I ask for, not you.
I thought you had already stated and asked a few postings ago. Refer:
It has a word specifically for war, then that word definition MUST admit and contain the word mass-murder or genocide. If it does not, then that word definition is false and lie-based and is being used a a form of language-based brainwashing.
I reminded Dirk of your above qualifications that had already been in existence.

Last edited: