You Are Free!

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
You are free to disrespect my flag and kneel for my national Anthem.
I am free to avoid any football game you are in.

You are free to march for hate and bigotry.
I am free to march against you and complain.

You are free to not make a cake for gay people.
I am free to boycott your business into bankruptcy.

You are free to think whatever you wish and I am free to dislike you for it. Quit being a damn snowflake and accept the result of your own actions.

Oct 7, 2012
NC
what are your thoughts on the "antifa" who are showing up on campuses to basically beat down those with conservative viewpoints?

the very premise runs counter to freedom.

if you talk conservative values or wear a trump hat, masked gangs will beat you down.

not much free speech in that.

Oct 25, 2012
Louisville, Ky
what are your thoughts on the "antifa" who are showing up on campuses to basically beat down those with conservative viewpoints?

if you talk conservative values or wear a trump hat, masked gangs will beat you down.

They are violent idiots....unfortunately to diverse to boycott. I already boycott Dems.

Nov 24, 2016
Victoria, BC
I am very suspicious of these so-called "antifascists". Their antics make me suspect that they are agents provocateurs engineered by Nazoid Ruling Class elements. American history is full of incidents where the Establishment has created agents provocateurs to make their opponents look bad.

In a country like the USA, where militaristic corporate oligarchs control the main avenues of news and indoctrination, it is supremely unproductive to employ violence against Ruling Class tyranny, no matter how much it might be justified.

The owners of the Media Monopolies can twist any such events to their own evil ends, no matter what the justifying facts might be.

Only Gandhian pacific non-violence, as painful as it might be to endure, can make headway against the violent military and propaganda power of the Oligarchy --- at least, until society's breaking point is reached, as it was in the French and Russian Revolutions.

Jul 26, 2009
Opa Locka

When you got the Daily Show on the same page as Fox and Friends, you've ****ed up. :giggle: