You can't see the bill until its passed

myp

Site Founder
Jan 14, 2009
Just saw this posted by someone on Facebook. Pelosi has recently been digging her own grave even further, so to speak, with all of these ridiculous comments about the bill. She might just be hurting their cause more than helping it and if so, I'll take it :p

deanhills

Secretary of State
Mar 15, 2009
At least she is admitting there is a fog. And that something is not right. But obviously in order to win her point, which makes it hypocritical at best. Agreed with myp, she is hurting the case. In addition, she is projecting an image of desperation. That has to jingle warning bells everywhere, I hope!

Dirk

Anarchist
Apr 27, 2009
Disunited Queendom
I presume this is to prevent people actually realising it does very little?

Dirk

Anarchist
Apr 27, 2009
Disunited Queendom
Right. Good point. That has to be a tactic to show how little the HC reform bill is doing. Including the huge number of pages over 1000.
They do say the less you intend to do about something, the more you have to talk about it. Apparently, they've talked about it so much now, that the truism has spread to writing the bill, as well.

:giggle:

Mar 12, 2010
Thanx and thats another reason don't like her. Or others that whom are like her as well. Basically, they just do please themselves and not people whom voted them in or whatever its/they called.

deanhills

Secretary of State
Mar 15, 2009
They do say the less you intend to do about something, the more you have to talk about it. Apparently, they've talked about it so much now, that the truism has spread to writing the bill, as well. :giggle:
Well said. Also to obscure the content so that all we know is that it is a Healthcare Reform Bill. I don't have the foggiest what the main points are. They get discussed from time to time, but probably the people needs a very good abbreviated version so that they can really grasp what it all is about.