The Madness of Donald Trump

Feb 2013
just past the moons of Jupiter
Yup...but still accurate. Pretty sure everyone knows Trump won and is President....HillBill just had more people vote for her.
More people that only represent 232 electoral votes. Appealing to people in New York and California is not difficult

Nov 2016
Victoria, BC
Aristocratic? Our nation is a constitutional republic.
The Empire of Augustus Caesar was also a constitutional republic --- IN FORM !!!

The reality was quite different --- just as it is in the "republic" of the American Oligarchs, who wage constant, unremitting, savage class-warfare against the masses whom they are determined to either control or destroy.

Feb 2013
The Empire of Augustus Caesar was also a constitutional republic --- IN FORM !!!

The reality was quite different --- just as it is in the "republic" of the American Oligarchs, who wage constant, unremitting, savage class-warfare against the masses whom they are determined to either control or destroy.
So you believe the news media is an oligarchy? I'm not particularly fond of them but they don't have control of the nation.

Nov 2016
Victoria, BC
So you believe the news media is an oligarchy? I'm not particularly fond of them but they don't have control of the nation.
It is the people who OWN the media (and just about everything else) who constitute the Oligarchy --- not at all their gibbering minions who spin the lies which most people uncritically accept.

Feb 2013
It is the people who OWN the media (and just about everything else) who constitute the Oligarchy --- not at all their gibbering minions who spin the lies which most people uncritically accept.
A big paragraph saying what I said in two words.

Your point is...?